Inspiration for office secret santa, Ive got a gwar

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Iknowyourname, Nov 1, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've unfortunatley picked out a f*cking gwar in our office secret santa.

Has anyone got any suitable p!ss take present ideas or should I just go for the can of Fanta and a pair of underpants,

Any suggestions much appreciated.

Edited because I hate the f*cking sweary thing changing my post! Whats wrong with p!ss?

2. You're lucky I got a septic for my friends secret santa. Haven't got a clue what to get her and I have to pay extra on pastage!

3. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Twiglets.

4. Forgot to add, the last time I had to buy a gwa a christmas pressie I bought him hair dye.

5. Fluffy Handcuffs

6. Rust remover.

7. Hair dye - or a box of entirely orange smarties.

Can of Nutrair to get rid of the piss smell.

Mirror so they can cheat at cards better.

Brown Mac so they can hang out around school yards better.

Hmm think that covers all of the stereotypes.

8. You owe me a new laptop! :D

9. A box of Freckles

10. daz

daz LE

Des O’Conner’s skin die?? :?

11. A bucket-sized tub of Immac for removing ALL traces of rusty wire wool.

or better still

A straight razor then they can use it either for removing hair or ending their miserable life as a gwar

12. Try a framed photo of rita from corrie sucking off a donkey (i'm sure there's one on the internet somewhere). Bloody secret santa. Fookin balls if you ask me. Buying presents for somebody you dont really like just so the people at work wont think you're a cheapskate. Secret santa was invented by sad yanks who didnt get anything off their colleagues and spent xmas day sat on their own crying over whatever the fcuk it is they have over there when the rest of us are watching the queens speech.

Infact fcuk em and go get a couple of pints with somebody you like. Maybe the bird with the big norks from accounts

• Like Like x 1
  13. A cd of "Dumpy's Rusty Nuts"

14. I can do you a good deal , a buy-one get one-free offer on 'Ironic humour' and sarcastic wit' ?

15. And me a new keyboard, gleaming!