Inspiration for office secret santa, Ive got a gwar

#1
I've unfortunatley picked out a f*cking gwar in our office secret santa.

Has anyone got any suitable p!ss take present ideas or should I just go for the can of Fanta and a pair of underpants,

Any suggestions much appreciated.

Edited because I hate the f*cking sweary thing changing my post! Whats wrong with p!ss?
 

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
#3
Twiglets.
 
#6
Rust remover.
 
#7
Hair dye - or a box of entirely orange smarties.

Can of Nutrair to get rid of the piss smell.

Mirror so they can cheat at cards better.

Brown Mac so they can hang out around school yards better.

Hmm think that covers all of the stereotypes.
 
#8
jest265 said:
Forgot to add, the last time I had to buy a gwa a christmas pressie I bought him hair dye.
You owe me a new laptop! :D
 
#9
A box of Freckles
 
#10
Des O’Conner’s skin die?? :?
 
#11
A bucket-sized tub of Immac for removing ALL traces of rusty wire wool.

or better still

A straight razor then they can use it either for removing hair or ending their miserable life as a gwar
 
#12
Try a framed photo of rita from corrie sucking off a donkey (i'm sure there's one on the internet somewhere). Bloody secret santa. Fookin balls if you ask me. Buying presents for somebody you dont really like just so the people at work wont think you're a cheapskate. Secret santa was invented by sad yanks who didnt get anything off their colleagues and spent xmas day sat on their own crying over whatever the fcuk it is they have over there when the rest of us are watching the queens speech.

Infact fcuk em and go get a couple of pints with somebody you like. Maybe the bird with the big norks from accounts
 
#13
A cd of "Dumpy's Rusty Nuts"
 
#14
jest265 said:
You're lucky I got a septic for my friends secret santa. Haven't got a clue what to get her and I have to pay extra on pastage!
I can do you a good deal , a buy-one get one-free offer on 'Ironic humour' and sarcastic wit' ?
 
#16
Thebull140 said:
Try a framed photo of rita from corrie sucking off a donkey (i'm sure there's one on the internet somewhere). Bloody secret santa. Fookin balls if you ask me. Buying presents for somebody you dont really like just so the people at work wont think you're a cheapskate. Secret santa was invented by sad yanks who didnt get anything off their colleagues and spent xmas day sat on their own crying over whatever the fcuk it is they have over there when the rest of us are watching the queens speech.

Infact fcuk em and go get a couple of pints with somebody you like. Maybe the bird with the big norks from accounts

and soap dodging students who want pressies but can't afford to get them for everyone.
 
#17
Bloody students
 
#18
jest265 said:
Forgot to add, the last time I had to buy a gwa a christmas pressie I bought him hair dye.
Ah, so it was you that got me the black hair dye!
It's still sitting on my desk.
This could be my secret santa back to you this year.
 
#20
jest265 said:
Thebull140 said:
Try a framed photo of rita from corrie sucking off a donkey (i'm sure there's one on the internet somewhere). Bloody secret santa. Fookin balls if you ask me. Buying presents for somebody you dont really like just so the people at work wont think you're a cheapskate. Secret santa was invented by sad yanks who didnt get anything off their colleagues and spent xmas day sat on their own crying over whatever the fcuk it is they have over there when the rest of us are watching the queens speech.

Infact fcuk em and go get a couple of pints with somebody you like. Maybe the bird with the big norks from accounts

and soap dodging students who want pressies but can't afford to get them for everyone.
Soap dodging? I'm quite offended.

I'm much too lazy to dodge anything :D
 

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top