Inspectors conclude no WMD in Iraq

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3718150.stm

The group hunting for banned weapons inside post-war Iraq is preparing to report that it has found no chemical, biological or nuclear weapons.
But the Iraq Survey Group will assert that Saddam Hussein had plans to start producing weapons in defiance of UN sanctions, US officials say.

Now how did we know you were going to clutch that straw?

Chief weapons inspector Charles Duelfer will reveal the findings on Wednesday.

Much of the content of the report has been anticipated since a draft of the report was leaked last month.

Mr Duelfer is due to appear before the Senate Armed Services Committee, where he is expected to confirm that Iraq did not possess weapons of mass destruction (WMD) when the US-led invasion began in March 2003.

That verdict has been widely anticipated since the former head of the Iraq Survey Group, David Kay, resigned from his position in January.

British Foreign Secretary Jack Straw said the report would show that Saddam Hussein posed a more serious threat than had previously been imagined.

Jack ,have you been living on the moon for the last year? How in hell have you arrived at that conclusion? Straw by name ,clutcher by nature

Speaking in Baghdad, Mr Straw said "the threat from Saddam Hussein in terms of his intentions" was "even starker than we have seen before".

Saddam Hussein would have built up his WMDs had he been left in power, Mr Straw added.
Jack ,UN sanctions WERE obviously working .We know this ,because you haven't found as much as a nasty petri dish.Why the hell are you still pushing this tired old crap? He could have ,he might have ,he would have.

Bulls*it. This report is the worst news you and the rest of the coterie of cretins could have had.

ISG has been very very bloody busy (and getting mortared) and found NOTHING. Oh sorry ,not quite true ,they found several tonnes of paper.

Now if Saddam had built his WMD ,tell me ,who would he have used them against? Israel? Not bloody likely. Iran? ...and that's bad for us how? Saudi Arabia? Bonus.

It's all crap ,and if the people weren't so apathetic ,you and the Celestial Navigator (For we are lost without his divine guidance etc etc) would be on the blower to Pickfords.

I see ,right on cue the deputy puppet (That's the way to do it) is banging on about "Remember Hallabja" . I'm sure you remembered it ,when you were shopping in Harrods and larging it in Mayfair on our money. Kurds and Marsh Arabs ,the lowest form of life in a lot of Iraqi's eyes.

Let's see how they spin this .Your first attempt Jack o' Straw ,is pathetic. I liked you better ,when you said what you were REALLY thinking.

Latest Threads