Inspector Toby Day

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by billyl, Dec 9, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What do you think happened there

2. I think all inspectors deserve their own day, not just ones called Toby.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Dunno, watcha reckon?

4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

He was posted to Bridgend?

5. I think he was fired for some reason, then informed the media had found out the reason, then went home and battered seven kinds of hell out of pretty much all of his family.

Why, what do you think happened?

6. I didn't know Inspector Toby Day was a place.

I suppose a better question could be, 'What happened to him and his family?' or even 'what did he do to his family and himself?'

7. Foul means or fair................... whatever it takes to get back on crime watch.

8. I thought it was a 'day', y'know, like Valentine's Day or some shit. Picture my surprise.

9. The reason for the sacking the misconduct the reaction to being told its got to the press. Just makes me wonder what happened.

10. Fuck him,
    Now this is the wifes home town and were settling there so just out of interest, will his house be up for sale and how cheap could I get it for?
    Oh and what's the best method for getting blood out of carpets?

11. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

There has been a murrrderrrrrrrr.

Silly cunt topping himself.
    Mudering all his familly the worse plod would have done is retire him on full pay or extended leave*.

*Yeah I know he'd already gone but the old bill will be along in a minute.....

12. Picture his wifes surprise.

13. If it gets you through your day, crack on.

14. What does "improper use of police computers" mean? Is there a proper way and an improper way to use them?

15. I think 'improper use' alludes to using them for getting personal information or getting that information for somebody outside of the Police.

'Proper use' suggests whilst on Police business.