insight courses

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by stemallo, Dec 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. does anybody know of any insight courses in or around the NW and what battalions they are and what dates thanks

2. Contact the Army Careers Advisor in your local Armed Forces Careers Office or Army Careers Information Office. Or go on the ArmyJobs website and follow the links.

3. why are you arrsed if its north west? you get a free rail warrant etc. just a thought dont limit yourself just to surrounding areas.

4. I think if you search the Army website for "insight course" signals and engineers have regular courses going, didn't ever see much for many other trades. I agree as well, you can't choose really where you're going to be based, or where you train, so don't do it to see what the army is like either 8O

When I was at ITC Catterick the welsh lads had 7hour train journey's and didn't even bother to go home most weekends as a weekend on the train really isn't fun :wink:

5. the para insight course is well worth going on even if your not thinking about goin paras.

6. Some Corps and Regts won't let you attend their insight course unless you are actually joining them. Your careers office should have details of a local course. After that, if you think the Army is for you, then try another. You can do as many as you want.

If you're still at school or college though, speak to your careers advisor.