Insight Courses

Discussion in 'Juniors' started by DeltaIRE, Jan 12, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey all,

I've just gained conformation that I've got my place in a British Army Insight Course on the 21st of January to the 28th. If anyone from the United Kingdom could give me any further information on what to expect I'd be extremely happy, be it through PM's or this topic.

P.S - Sorry if its in the wrong place, but I did use the search button and found nothing on this specific topic.

2. I went on an officer insight course in '09. Was PT mixed in with command tasks and also some debate, current affair discussions and planning exercises. There was a mini field training exercise as well. I don't know how different it would be for soldier insight course but expect PT, command tasks and basic fieldcraft at least. Was a brilliant week, don't worry about it you'll have a right laugh.

Edited to add: also an assault course, so I hope you're not afraid of heights
  3. I see you found the place then.
  4. Yeah man I did thank you. :)

Also, what does ART-U mean?
  5. Im on a course in sheffield to do with nacro its a army insite fittness course and it starts in feb and in marh the army get involved and ask u i u wanna join :)
  6. I really wouldn't pay attention to the above ****, hes a troll
  7. No ur the troll **** who is a dick by randomly sayin u wanna shag my dead mum
  8. But I do...
    • Like Like x 1
  9. is she below ground yet? please post pictures of the victim for the pleasure of Mrs Palm and her five lovely daughters
  10. Why is everyone on here a sick asshole ur mail dick who need to get a life
  11. Look can you just do what hes asking
  12. Because most are in or joining the british army, it's the best place to be for random acts of violence, sick humor and general freaky shit. Now stop keeping the poor guy waiting;)