• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Insight Courses

Hey all,

I've just gained conformation that I've got my place in a British Army Insight Course on the 21st of January to the 28th. If anyone from the United Kingdom could give me any further information on what to expect I'd be extremely happy, be it through PM's or this topic.

P.S - Sorry if its in the wrong place, but I did use the search button and found nothing on this specific topic.

-Thanks!

I went on an officer insight course in '09. Was PT mixed in with command tasks and also some debate, current affair discussions and planning exercises. There was a mini field training exercise as well. I don't know how different it would be for soldier insight course but expect PT, command tasks and basic fieldcraft at least. Was a brilliant week, don't worry about it you'll have a right laugh.

Edited to add: also an assault course, so I hope you're not afraid of heights

Hey all,

I've just gained conformation that I've got my place in a British Army Insight Course on the 21st of January to the 28th. If anyone from the United Kingdom could give me any further information on what to expect I'd be extremely happy, be it through PM's or this topic.

P.S - Sorry if its in the wrong place, but I did use the search button and found nothing on this specific topic.

-Thanks!
I see you found the place then.

Im on a course in sheffield to do with nacro its a army insite fittness course and it starts in feb and in marh the army get involved and ask u i u wanna join :)

Latest Threads