Insight course in 2 weeks and have serve blisters!!

Right, im going on an parachute insight course in 2 weeks and have stepped up the training so i would atleast keep up with everyone else, however in doing so i have given myself serve blisters on the base of my feet. Anyone know a way to harden them or anything else so they will be less painful when i arrive

thanks

Go and buy some shock-absorbing insoles; might help. Treat the blisters in whichever way works for you, be that popping them or leaving them, and take up swimming or rowing for a bit instead of running.

i use sorbothane inserts and always wea 2 pairs of socks, cotton on the inside and the nasty wooly ones on the outside, never had any problems

Stick ya feet in a bowl of pi$s a few times a week and walk round bare footed as much as pos for hard core feet that fu#ks up pumice stones

speedybham said:
i use sorbothane inserts and always wea 2 pairs of socks, cotton on the inside and the nasty wooly ones on the outside, never had any problems
Cotton is crap. Doesn't absorb sweat - need a smartwool liner as wool does absorb and also keep sweat off the feet but then I've found feet are a very individual thing.......!!!!

Surgical spirit will harden your feet up no end.