Inside US Special Forces

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by Trip_Wire, Jan 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

looks like the boys played a flipping good jape on the journos!
    (Tell me this isn't real)
  3. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

You're point was? :frustrated:

You are acting more like what those tits in your avatar represent, namely a cnut! :thumbdown: :shakefist:
  4. Those well padded pub doormen are surely not the poster boys for USSF.
    D must have pissed themselves laughing!
  5. Looks as though the Yanks do a good blue on blue scenario.

Who stood a courts martial for those strategic mistakes?

6. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

Is that all you got out of the series? To bad, there was much more there.
  7. :judge:

8. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

No, the soldiers there in that series were real USSF soldiers, not 'poster boys' and/or pub doormen. The one you are most likely referring to is a Master Sgt. with many years of service. I have not doubt that he could PT & Run your arrse, into the ground as well a quickly break your foulking neck like a match stick in close combat ! :skull:
  9. Met a US Navy Seal, who shall remain nameless. He had invented a "combat hairbrush"; basically, er, a plastic hairbrush with a compass and waterproof matches concealed under the brushing end and a sharp blade attached to the handle part.

He was happy to demonstrate various ways of 'deploying' said hairbrush in combat situations, while screaming "let me see your killing face, m%fcuker!".

Hairbrush deployed inches from the liver of the Mackem to my left, the chap replied: "fook off ya cnut!".

America's finest fooked off, taking his hairbrush with him.

Edited for mong spelling
  10. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

Interesting SEAL story! I doubt that it's true. Sounds more like one of those military urban legends to me. ;)

Now WTF does post have to do with American Special Forces units that we are talking about here?

The SEALs are part of the American Special Operations community. They are NOT Special Forces units! They are also in the US Navy, last time I checked.
  11. Those guys looked like they stole a pie or 2 .
    Our (Dutch)SF look much more lean and agile than those fatty's
    I'd like to see them do a 8 mile run...
  12. One thing that was very apparent was the dress code that is normal with all US units.
  13. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

Dress code? WTF are you talking about?
  14. For sure, they're Navy. But TW, they reckon they are Special, huh? and this is not an urban myth. I still chuckle at the memory of meeting him in Denver CO. I hope, btw that he is safe and well and hasn't had an ND with the brush.

Trouble is that so many of the Sherman SFs take it all a bit too seriously.

I remember Jack Idema taking me out on a 'jolly' to kill OBL. And I remember the 'bicycle helmeted ones' securing a bakery in Kandahar so that their CO could burst in and buy a loaf of bread: same bakery we had been using for weeks on first name terms with the bakers who worked there.
  15. WAH!

Where was this, I mean the hairbrush incident?