Inside Typhoon SSBN

Discussion in 'Military History and Militaria' started by Odo_de_StAmand, May 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

This lot should get Domovoy all wet and wobbly :D

2. I had a quick look but I want to look in more detail later. However, if you look at the submarine piccies it is very corroded and sure as hell it is not going to be sailing anywhere but about two thirds of the way through there is some poor soul who seems to be very proud that he can make a panel light up.

Further in there is a section about 'nuclear lighthouses' around the coast and how after the 'collapse of the empire' people went into the lighthouses and nicked the copper and such. They even broke into the reactors to get at the contents without realising about the radiation.

What a crazy country.

edited for cruddy typing - I am tired at the end of the day.

3. A submarine with a swimming pool, what a crazy bunch. It's quite sad to see such a monster in such a state in a funny way.

4. Yes, I thought it was strange that the sub is out of commission, and rusting as you say, but various control panels can still be stoked up

Odo

5. I thought it strange that they let someone out of the village people on the submarine.