Inside the multi-million dollar orgasm cult endorsed by Hollywood

He invited her to lie down unclothed, shone torchlight on her vagina and proceeded to describe her ‘colours’ in some detail (‘Your outer labia are coral…’). He then stroked her clitoris ‘no firmer than you would stroke your eyelid’.

‘I had never been looked at or felt that kind of compassion in that area before,’ Daedone told her audience – nicely dressed people in their 30s and 40s, nodding thoughtfully and bathed in a self-congratulatory aura, as TEDx audiences are wont to be. ‘I just broke open, and the feeling was pure and clean.’
I usually call it wanking.

Can anyone tell me where I’m going wrong? I rubbed my wife’s clematis for three hours and the leaves fell off.

To say she was frustrated was an understatement!

SWMBO went through a period of being addicted to watching Botched. It is just one long freak show.
Oh fuke me backwards, don't get me started.

I "endured" a couple of episodes. They were "fixing" a tranny who had had their face "created" with a mix of superglue and plaster which had collapsed and soft tissue had grown around/through it. On the one hand you could see this poor sod had been totally fukced over by a surgeon in Mexico who probably built walls for a living and did a bit of plakky surgery at night in his shed, on the other you think "your lookout for going to a backstreet plakky surgeon in Mexico, the outcome should have been obvious".

The WTF moment was the guy who in the first episode came in and wanted to be made to look like Brittany Spears (his idol) and who at that point already like Mickey Rourke and Justin Bieber's love child and who had convinced his mother to spunk $100 grand on surgery on him in the past few years (because by the age of 30 you can't be expected to stand on your own 2 feet and pay your own plakky surgery bills can you mommy?), then next episode along comes his "mate" who announces that he "is an alien" and wants them to make him look like one by removing his nose and replacing them with slits and making his eyes slanty. Cut to alien poof going to see Brittney poof who is rehearsing with a troop of dancers for the Brittney Tribute show he's taking on tour (funded by mommy of course, ticket sales = zero) and the footage of him doing a few pouty dance moves and then the obligatory whooping, hollering, and clapping. It was the looks on the dancers faces that said it all - "have I really been reduced to paying the rent by doing this shit with this knob-head who can't dance, can't sing, looks like a freak and whose mommy is indulging his shitness? WTF have I become? "

This is the land where the Ginger Price Fucktard feels "at home". 'Nuff said.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I've just been up to the study area of the Law library with my torch and suggested this technique to a few of the lady students. I have to say that I am disappointed with their negativity. Not to mention their violence.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Oh fuke me backwards, don't get me started.

I "endured" a couple of episodes. They were "fixing" a tranny who had had their face "created" with a mix of superglue and plaster which had collapsed and soft tissue had grown around/through it. On the one hand you could see this poor sod had been totally fukced over by a surgeon in Mexico who probably built walls for a living and did a bit of plakky surgery at night in his shed, on the other you think "your lookout for going to a backstreet plakky surgeon in Mexico, the outcome should have been obvious".

The WTF moment was the guy who in the first episode came in and wanted to be made to look like Brittany Spears (his idol) and who at that point already like Mickey Rourke and Justin Bieber's love child and who had convinced his mother to spunk $100 grand on surgery on him in the past few years (because by the age of 30 you can't be expected to stand on your own 2 feet and pay your own plakky surgery bills can you mommy?), then next episode along comes his "mate" who announces that he "is an alien" and wants them to make him look like one by removing his nose and replacing them with slits and making his eyes slanty. Cut to alien poof going to see Brittney poof who is rehearsing with a troop of dancers for the Brittney Tribute show he's taking on tour (funded by mommy of course, ticket sales = zero) and the footage of him doing a few pouty dance moves and then the obligatory whooping, hollering, and clapping. It was the looks on the dancers faces that said it all - "have I really been reduced to paying the rent by doing this shit with this knob-head who can't dance, can't sing, looks like a freak and whose mommy is indulging his shitness? WTF have I become? "

This is the land where the Ginger Price Fucktard feels "at home". 'Nuff said.
It started well. There were people coming in who had genuine need and some of the results were quite heartwarming.

Now it's gone Mos Eisley Cantina, just ramping up the freakishness.