Inside Men

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by vvaannmmaann, Mar 2, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BBC drama about £172m cash depot robbery.
    I suffered this for three weeks and toughed it out for the final fourth episode.I won't spoil the end in case any one is foolhardy to want to watch it
    What was the point of it all? Badly edited,too much of the flash back thing going on, unresolved storylines, then to leave us all hanging in the breeze......

2. Thats some determination i barely made it through first epsiode,talk about slow i thought i could feel my safe growing older faster than they got to the point on the story.
    im guessing the 3 wierdos from the depot found some nasty rough types to help em rob the place the black guy got shot the manager didn't finish him off so it all comes down to what that guy decides to do meanwhile the other white guy gets gready and careless and end up with the fuzz and the nasty men who helped them steal the lot after them oh and the managers life falls apart and his other half leaves him.
    Am i close?

3. I was expecting a Jarrod thread...... still, he'll probably sashay over shortly.

4. Pretty much.