Inside corrupted Putins Russia. Police Major fired.

It is a hot story here in Russia but I understand pretty well that it would not be interesting for many here. So I bring my apologies for being boring.

A junior Russian policeman was fired on Sunday after making a YouTube appeal to Prime Minister Vladimir Putin accusing senior officers of corruption, a claim dismissed by authorities as false, news agencies reported.

The policeman from the Black Sea port of Novorossiisk last week posted a seven-minute clip that accused senior officers of forcing him to work weekends and solve imaginary crimes, as well as blocking him from claiming compensation for an injury.
At first main state-run and state controlled mass media tried to ignore the case but it became too well known.

Now it was reported that mr.Putin was informed about it but what would be done? turn... The Ministery of internal affairs claims that foreign, namely American organisations are involved.
leveller said:
Could he be falling down some stairs soon? Get very icy over there I've heard!
I doubt. I would be too suspicious. And major Dymovsky has said enough. He claims that the head of Novorossiysk police changed his name and surname to hide his criminal record, that he personally got his rank - major - with a condition to open criminal case against someone and it is not an exception.
Well, it doesn't sound any worse than the present bunch of UK shysters, does it?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WarpSpasm RAC 2
Forces_Sweetheart Infantry 0
wHoSaIdThAt? Current Affairs, News and Analysis 0