Inside corrupted Putins Russia. Police Major fired.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by KGB_resident, Nov 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It is a hot story here in Russia but I understand pretty well that it would not be interesting for many here. So I bring my apologies for being boring.

At first main state-run and state controlled mass media tried to ignore the case but it became too well known.

Now it was reported that mr.Putin was informed about it but what would be done? turn... The Ministery of internal affairs claims that foreign, namely American organisations are involved.
  2. Could he be falling down some stairs soon? Get very icy over there I've heard!
  3. I doubt. I would be too suspicious. And major Dymovsky has said enough. He claims that the head of Novorossiysk police changed his name and surname to hide his criminal record, that he personally got his rank - major - with a condition to open criminal case against someone and it is not an exception.
  4. Well, it doesn't sound any worse than the present bunch of UK shysters, does it?