Insects Fucked

Apparently the most diverse and numerous group of creatures on the planet - Insects - is fucked.
Which one will you miss the most. Don't all say fucking bees. I don't like any of them- bees maybe a bit.
Insect decline may see 'plague of pests'

As insects were the great hope for the future sustenance of the burgeoning human population where will this leave us? What other impact will it have on the planet and mankind?

Last edited:

GreyArea

War Hero
I'll be dead one day and won't give a f*ck either way

They're welcome to have my body for somewhere to kip/munch/breed

Ladybirds.
They nom aphids.
They're ace, apart from them furrin' ones that leave yellow jizz trails all over the place.

"Dung beetles are on the retreat according to the new review"

Well I for one, am not surprised. If I spent my day, rolling big balls of faeces up the road, I'd probably be committed! And another thing is, they don't even wash their hands before they have their tea! Good riddance to the dirty little scatologists I say!

Ladybirds.
They nom aphids.
They're ace, apart from them furrin' ones that leave yellow **** trails all over the place.
Don't wish to cast aspersions but Ladybirds are more a small girls' insect. Although the cunts can give you a bit of a nip.

Don't wish to cast aspersions but Ladybirds are more a small girls' insect. Although the cnuts can give you a bit of a nip.
Ladybirds are very intelligent.
Look at all the books they have written.
1549925939633.png

Don't wish to cast aspersions but Ladybirds are more a small girls' insect. Although the cnuts can give you a bit of a nip.
Have you seen what ladybird larvae look like?
If they were 8' long, they'd bite people's heads off & suck out their gizzards.
ladybird larva.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MrBane Military Clothing & Boots 2
TheIronDuke The NAAFI Bar 44
Gook Health and Fitness 6

Latest Threads