Insane dreams

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by mcflurry, Jan 7, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I just found this in a Word document on my pc.

I do not know when I wrote this or if I had been drinking at the time, but from the content, I would say most likely.

I can't be the only person who's had a mental dream; what are your best/worst?
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Is it signed 'Dale aged 6'?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. You're fucked in the head.
  4. This is what a law degree does to you.
  5. Don't you know about the evil little gremlins that live in your computer and randomly type stuff for you when you're pissed? Much like the Invisible Beer Gorilla, from whom I get occasional visits on a Friday night. He used to come round all the time when I was in Krautland.
  6. I had a dream that i was caught by my misses wanking in her knicker drawer.

I woke up with my misses screaming at me for wanking in her knicker drawer.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. I dreamt the other night that I'd hit my missus whilst we were having a row.
    Not on purpose but by accident.

Not sure if it wasn't just wishful thinking.
  8. If she's half the man her mother was you'd be fucked ;-)
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I'm going to punch you in the throat until it swells like a watermelon.

Slug Hugs xxx
  10. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

I dreamt the other night that I was struggling to eat this giant marshmallow .

half me pillow had gorn in the morning .!
  11. You've less muscle control than Stephen Hawking being chucked off a roof. It'd be like being wafted by a pipecleaner.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. But just one tiny spark and its piper alpha de ja vu time.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Having a Law degree, I beg to differ..............................or am I likely to experience same at some point ?
  14. I think it gets us all. For me it was tort that set it off. I remember reading about duties of care and then suddenly I was in a police car, naked save for orange body paint, clutching a muffin.