Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inquest into Loughgall 1987

295CAC8900000578-3128640-image-m-9_1434569049476.jpg

Look at that for a thousand yard stare...even Chalky and Mac gave her a wide birth
those boots look so comfortable for doing ...err robust activities. but she needs to make sure theres no gurkhas about.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Finally publicly outed as a tout! I bet he is spending the New Year (and beyond) looking over his shoulder and checking under his car .

What a shame that Adams now has this worry on his plate! :dance:

Would Adams have survived 30 years if anyone really believed he betrayed an entire IRA unit?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Would Adams have survived 30 years if anyone really believed he betrayed an entire IRA unit?
Don't you go spoiling some nice thoughts with your sensible facts! :threaten:

TamH70

MIA
Yes. The Sainted Martin managed it after all, did he not?

Yes. The Sainted Martin managed it after all, did he not?
I would put money on it.That when the files are opened 100 years hence,or whenever, they were both security service agents. The pair of them didn't survive 30 years of it without someone watching their backs. Even though He wouldn't have been an easy target,naked on that trampoline...:bounce::rolleyes:

Hello Gents
I know this thread is quite old and i am not a regular contributer to your "threads" and i will resent anyone with extreme prejudice anyone who dares to spellcheck or grammer correct myself and/or anyone who replie's.
That said can I add a few details as to that great morning when we heard what happened, I was in Portrush at the time as the Northwest 200 was on and we seen papers on the Sunday morning and I can say that day all around Portrush there was an air of jubilation with the news of 8/9 and maybe 10 dead or injured PIRA.
I know some of you may know better but this is what i was told by my uncle who was an RUC officer at the the time in Loughall police station.
Two weeks prior to the glorious day they were told to stay away from Loughall but to drive around as normal .round thier "beat" but to avoid Loughall barr one baseplate for whatever reason the op determined was needed or whatever but only the powers that be will know.
On the story of the Hughes brothers being linked he told me without a doubt they were the mechanics employed to make sure the digger arrived at its destination and he was really bitter when compensation was awarded to dead mans family and injured brother as he said it was not similar overalls to the provos involved but identical overalls and safety boots. I have a former work mate who would also tell me that the Hughes had smiling faces and deeply republican hearts and had previous disident behavior that may have missed the Radar so to speak..
I can only relay what I was told and can not say that this was fact but if all evidence was disseminated then who knows what happened, maybe Elvis is alive.

Regards
NI-EX-MEDIC

Last edited:
Hello Gents
I know this thread is quite old and i am not a regular contributer to your "threads" and i will resent anyone with extreme prejudice anyone who dares to spellcheck or grammer correct myself and/or anyone who replie's.
That said can I add a few details as to that great morning when we heard what happened, I was in Portrush at the time as the Northwest 200 was on and we seen papers on the Sunday morning and I can say that day all around Portrush there was an air of jubilation with the news of 8/9 and maybe 10 dead or injured PIRA.
I know some of you may know better but this is what i was told by my uncle who was an RUC officer at the the time in Loughall police station.
Two weeks prior to the glorious day they were told to stay away from Loughall but to drive around as normal .round thier "beat" but to avoid Loughall barr one baseplate for whatever reason the op determined was needed or whatever but only the powers that be will know.
On the story of the Hughes brothers being linked he told me without a doubt they were the mechanics employed to make sure the digger arrived at its destination and he was really bitter when compensation was awarded to dead mans family and injured brother as he said it was not similar overalls to the provos involved but identical overalls and safety boots. I have a former work mate who would also tell me that the Hughes had smiling faces and deeply republican hearts and had previous disident behavior that may have missed the Radar so to speak..
I can only relay what I was told and can not say that this was fact but if all evidence was disseminated then who knows what happened, maybe Elvis is alive.

Regards
NI-EX-MEDIC

To be sure..

Elvis.jpg

Hello Gents

Regards
NI-EX-MEDIC
Your spelling and grammar are a bit off. Now, what does this extremely prejudiced resentment look like?

There's no feckin buses running in any feckin bus lane at three feckin twenty two in the feckin morning

So - we're honour bound to take the wee fecker seriously :)
It is true to the best of my knowledge @Stonker! When you hear the stories that are told about NI and the reality that people that reside here can tell you then if you still decide to belive the media then fill your boots with all the lies

You'd be wrong

As with so many soldiers before me I was deployed to Northern Ireland in a desperate attempt to try and deepen the gene puddle by f*cking the local girls who didn't have the slightest interest in the inferior local males.

Because your American you should understand.
I know its 18 months ago, but

Latest Threads