Innocent soldier victim of cocaine test swap

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by vvaannmmaann, Oct 2, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So he wanted to leave the Army, and his mate helped him out and now the ungrateful **** is stitching him up. No doubt after some serious compo.

Jokes aside, who'd be ******* low enough to destroy someone elses career. If this bloke really has done this, he deserves a regimental kicking before being shipped off to jail.

2. If all true then the man Molloy clearly has a lot to answer for, both to the people in his unit and to Warren-Beck.

However the most negligent thing here seems to be the test process that allowed him to do that. Surely when such samples are taken, those conducting the test need to ensure that they take charge of the samples as they are collected. How they left them so such a switch was possible is feeble.

3. In all my years in the Army I've never once seen an opportunity for two soldiers to swap samples.

How the **** did they manage it?

4. Thats what I was thinking. I also wonder why the Sgt that Molloy told that he had taken cocaine did not report him.

Some shenanigans going on methinks.

5. Probably his dealer!

6. In the Kingos, it wouldn't surprise me.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Deleted! Phone app playing up causing double post!

8. I've also no idea how the samples could have been swapped. You lag in a pot, poor it into the tubes, which are then sealed and registered right in front of you.

No one actually touches the tubes, apart from yourself, until it's all been sealed.

There must be more to this story.

• Like Like x 2
  9. I've also no idea how the samples could have been swapped. You lag in a pot, poor it into the tubes, which are then sealed and registered right in front of you.

No one actually touches the tubes, apart from yourself, until it's all been sealed.

There must be more to this story.

10. It would need both the willy watchers with them to be in on it and for the non-druggie lad to be an complete and utter moron.

There's also the claim that druggie soldier told his Stripey that he'd taken Coke. I know the Kingos aren't famed for their mental agility but surely he must have realised you have to do a bit more than write 'Brufen, headache pills (unknown type), cocaine' on the docket and leave it at that?

11. the report says they both put their samples on a window sill, probably pissing next to each other and picked up the "wrong" cup

12. Which is where the willy watchers should have been watching the samples...

13. Maybe the willy watcher was Jarrod and didn't have his eye on the sample

14. nothing to do with me I don't even supervise my patients urine samples.