inner thigh chaffing

whats the best way round this?? went for a bit of a tab yesterday, only 6 miles over the local hills but i pushed the paced . and im suffering today! i guess its just coz im a bit lardy at the moment but it bloody hurts. Can i just use ZO tape to stop it??

wear lycra shorts under your normal. Works a treat!

Lose weight is the only soution to this I think. Join a running club or something.

Take a large syrings and inject a minimum of seven litres of saline solution into your scrotum.

This will force your chubby little leggies apart and enable you to run like a 14 year old who stole a toddlers space hopper and is trying to ride it..

Hope this helps.

Wench3000 said:
Lose weight is the only soution to this I think. Join a running club or something.
Ah the sympathy of a woman, like the dripping poison of a tarantula!

Vaseline is the answer...to any offensive chafing...

whats the best way round this?? went for a bit of a tab yesterday, only 6 miles over the local hills but i pushed the paced . and im suffering today! i guess its just coz im a bit lardy at the moment but it bloody hurts. Can i just use ZO tape to stop it??
Ha ha hahahahahah ahaha hahahahahahaahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cover your entire legs with zinc oxide tape, go for a tab, then when you're finished, film yourself ripping the tape off and post it on youtube. Hope this helps in some way.

Fcuk sake.

hookscarabina said:
Ideally, you should be running the streets in this type of clothing,

I think half socks would be better in this attire... the white over hang on the socks just don't go with the rest of the very cool looking running gear!!

Maybe you're right mate, but the look is almost there. Just be sure to take on plenty of fluids if you decide to run in this rig, as you'll be sweating like Gary Glitter in PC world.

hookscarabina said:
Maybe you're right mate, but the look is almost there. Just be sure to take on plenty of fluids if you decide to run in this rig, as you'll be sweating like Gary Glitter in PC world.
ahaaaaaa so your suggesting this outfit could also be used by sportspersons such as boxers, who sometimes need to sweat in order to aide in weight loss....
:?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Seniors 21
Forces_Sweetheart Officers 72
D Aviation 3