inner thigh chaffing

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by indifferent, Apr 25, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. whats the best way round this?? went for a bit of a tab yesterday, only 6 miles over the local hills but i pushed the paced . and im suffering today! i guess its just coz im a bit lardy at the moment but it bloody hurts. Can i just use ZO tape to stop it??

2. wear lycra shorts under your normal. Works a treat!

3. Bit of vaseline on the sore bits mate, works a treat.

4. Lose weight is the only soution to this I think. Join a running club or something.

5. Take a large syrings and inject a minimum of seven litres of saline solution into your scrotum.

This will force your chubby little leggies apart and enable you to run like a 14 year old who stole a toddlers space hopper and is trying to ride it..

Hope this helps.

6. Ah the sympathy of a woman, like the dripping poison of a tarantula!

Vaseline is the answer...to any offensive chafing...

7. I use vaseline on my nads, used bodyglide in the past but its expensive for what it is

8. msr

msr LE

9. Yep apparently so !

The one I got came in a little stick that got bigger when .....oh never mind

10. I'd advise baby lotion, baby oil or vaseline. All cheap options.

11. Ha ha hahahahahah ahaha hahahahahahaahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cover your entire legs with zinc oxide tape, go for a tab, then when you're finished, film yourself ripping the tape off and post it on youtube. Hope this helps in some way.

Fcuk sake.

12. Yep vaseline will do the trick, but Sudocrem will would better but that little more expensive

13. Catch a bus ?.

14. ahhaaa Fat Boys rash (FBR) I see....

Yep Vaseline will sort it whilst you are trying to drop a dress size!