Injury Reporting Question

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Mongoose, May 13, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Greetings,

    I have a sneaky feeling the forms this unit is using for taking down details of injuries sustained during Exercise etc is, er, well out of date.

    We're using MOD Form 298 (r 4/86) which refers to Casualty Proc 1981.

    I've had a scan of JSP 751, which I gather is only for SI/VSI/KIA etc and states something like that incidents that don't involve hospitalisation for over 24 hours don't need reporting to the JCCC.

    So I looked at Reporting work related injury and accidents on the DI and then Report an accident or injury in the Army Sector and have come up with MOD F150 - Accident Report Form, which needs sending to the ANIC? Is this the correct form? Or is that the form for "I've strained my back picking up some paperclips" ?

    Any help much appreciated before this bites us at some point