Hi Everyone, It's my first post so please go easy on me! I have my AOSB Main Board in 3 weeks time, recently I've developed shin splints in both legs and its too painful to run at all. My mile and a half time is just under 10 minutes. As far as I can see, I have two options: no running for the next 3 weeks and try a bleep test just before the board and hope I can complete it. The only problem with this option is that if its still too painful or I'm not fit enough to complete it and I cancel 1 week before the board I have to wait 6 months until I can take the board. The other option and particularly dissatisfying one is that I call Westbury and move the Board to another couple months to ensure I'm fully healed and ready to go. Obviously I want to take the board as soon as possible but equally I don't want to be stupid and turn up injured. Any advice would be really appreciated!