Injuries you cant be proud of

Lady_H said:
Geordie_Blerk said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
The_Cad said:
Short fuse... I believe you may need the Royal Green Jackets thread.
Continue libelling a fine and brave regiment (sadly now deceased) and you may need the surgical thread!
As is a blonde haired tour rep.

Not amusing- on various fronts
It's funny as fuck, what's not to find amusing?

P1ssed up blokes, Ayia Napa in summer, comedy yellow car, young good looking bird sexually assaulted and killed.

A cracking night out.

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
indoubitabley said:
B_AND_T said:
Throw in some black nasty and I'll do it
Deal, but I’d like them back in one piece this time. (Really, in one piece, shortfuse always takes an ear or a little finger as a souvenir).
Thats wot the black nasty is for, to hold them together!

Geordie_Blerk said:
Lady_H said:
Geordie_Blerk said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
The_Cad said:
Continue libelling a fine and brave regiment (sadly now deceased) and you may need the surgical thread!

P1ssed up blokes, Ayia Napa in summer, comedy yellow car, young good looking bird sexually assaulted and killed.

A cracking night out.
Is that a fuck it and spade holiday?

Pass me my jacket please Cockfoster.

Ther is nothing like a Dane eh chaps?

Nothing in the world..

Bat_Crab said:
Geordie_Blerk said:
Lady_H said:
Geordie_Blerk said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
The_Cad said:

A cracking night out.

Right, we've offended some doris, so I think we should all stop being nasty and talk about our feelings, kittens, periods and other cr@p that wenchs who get easily offended want to talk about.

indoubitabley said:
Bat_Crab said:
Geordie_Blerk said:
Lady_H said:
Geordie_Blerk said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
The_Cad said:

A cracking night out.

Right, we've offended some doris, so I think we should all stop being nasty and talk about our feelings, kittens, periods and other cr@p that wenchs who get easily offended want to talk about.
Or, hunt her down, knock her boyfriend off a motorbike before abducting, fingering then battering her to death followed by a shallow grave burial.

Also, remember to keep her blood stained knickers in the boot of your yellow Noddy car.

Just goes to show that romance isn't quiet dead eh lads?

Which is obviously more than you can say about the poor victim of course.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The_Cad said:
Well, their battle honours did include Copenhagen, and the Naval Crown was worn to commemorate their defeat of the Danes.
So, it comes full circle.

old_fat_and_hairy said:
The_Cad said:
Well, their battle honours did include Copenhagen, and the Naval Crown was worn to commemorate their defeat of the Danes.
So, it comes full circle.
Mr Ford (late RGR) came by the pint that fateful night in Sep 1994.

Good deal if you ask me (they received a fair amount of Cypriot c*ck whilst banged up I believe...hehe)

During the Battles of Copenhagen, many Danes were killed by British Soldiers:

If these men are guilty of anything... it is merely bad timing.

me n bee said:
Good deal if you ask me (they received a fair amount of Cypriot c*ck whilst banged up I believe...hehe)
Urban myth mate.

Either that, or the SBA copper I was chatting to wasn't willing to part with the fuller picture.

He may have been one of their 'boyfriends'. :thumleft:

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The_Cad said:

A good point. And since now campaign medals are being awarded retrospectively, perhpas Ford et al should receive theirs?
Not condoning, merely speculating.

old_fat_and_hairy said:
The_Cad said:

A good point. And since now campaign medals are being awarded retrospectively, perhpas Ford et al should receive theirs?
Not condoning, merely speculating.
They should be eligable for a medal and bar.

The bar being for "The battle at the Petrolina station just outside of Ayia Napa, involving two enemy on a motorbike".

The enemy suffered a 50% attrition rate.

And as she only half ate her meal.

It was a 50% nutrition rate.

Just going off at a slight tangent, which regiment/corps can boast the biggest (illegal, ie non war situation) topper of people...

Army Catering Corps don't count, they were all blue on blue food poisoning.

Didn't my beloved RE have some jock nutter fond of snuffing the odd dolly before offing himself in spectacularly inept fashion?

I myself find the muscular spasms of a dying childs sphincter the only way I can find release these days...I blame it on exposure to RODOX18 as a Junior Leader.

shortfuse said:
Just going off at a slight tangent, which regiment/corps can boast the biggest (illegal, ie non war situation) topper of people...

Didn't my beloved RE have some jock nutter fond of snuffing the odd dolly before offing himself in spectacularly inept fashion?

I myself find the muscular spasms of a dying childs sphincter the only way I can find release these days...I blame it on exposure to RODOX18 as a Junior Leader.
Was that not the lad who decided to nab himself 1/2 of a pair of ginger twins? If I remember fondly it was New Year's Eve a couple of years ago.

Didn't the sapper assailant go out in a blaze of glory?

Geordie_Blerk said:
shortfuse said:

Was that not the lad who decided to nab himself 1/2 of a pair of ginger twins? If I remember fondly it was New Year's Eve a couple of years ago.

Didn't the sapper assailant go out in a blaze of glory?
Straight out a hotel room window too if I remember rightly.

I still don't think he choked her on purpose, I reckon it was an accident due to an over ambitious blow job.

Latest Threads