Injuries on battle PT

Am I imagining things?

Does anyone else remember seeing an article about a nurse being injured on a log run and not being covered?

The powers that be said because she had been trained for manual handling she should have known better than to pick up a bloody great log!

Perhaps I just dreamt this as a nice excuse for refusing to do battle PT. I am a QA after all! Can anyone else remember the case?

Can't remember it but if the said nurse was on battle PT, then it was an organised event and so she/he would be covered for insurance purposes. Much the same as your name on orders for sports events, that way you are insured!

If this was the case, then he/she definetly has a case

nurse said:
Why not?
Some nurses do get deployed to units that insist on them doing Phys
Good God, NO! Does Matron know about this? What will we do with all the large sized C-95 in the stores if the QAs lose weight?

I've heard that 33 still have not got there tentage, it could be used there :twisted:

dui-lai said:
nurse said:
Why not?
Good God, NO! Does Matron know about this? What will we do with all the large sized C-95 in the stores if the QAs lose weight?

I've heard that 33 still have not got there tentage, it could be used there :twisted:
and 22, 34, 202, 212, ................etc :oops:

FLLnurse said:
Am I imagining things?

Does anyone else remember seeing an article about a nurse being injured on a log run and not being covered?

She will have been covered, it's just the insurance bods did not believe a nurse was doing any form of physical activity apart from swallowing / skiing / dog with two backs etc :)

Ventress

LE
neanderthal said:
ronin said:
neanderthal said:
Ventress said:
nurse said:
Why not?
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
And some have passed P Coy.
Next you will be posting 'some have Green Lids!!!!!' :twisted: :twisted:

QAs 'My ARRSE'
No I won't, because if there were any cdo trained nurses they'd come from the QARNNS and not the QARANC.
The Army can ayyempt the All Arms Cdo Cse, that AGC Capt did hers by correspondance. :wink:

Latest Threads