Injuries on battle PT

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by FLLnurse, Sep 15, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Am I imagining things?

Does anyone else remember seeing an article about a nurse being injured on a log run and not being covered?

The powers that be said because she had been trained for manual handling she should have known better than to pick up a bloody great log!

Perhaps I just dreamt this as a nice excuse for refusing to do battle PT. I am a QA after all! Can anyone else remember the case?

2. Can't remember it but if the said nurse was on battle PT, then it was an organised event and so she/he would be covered for insurance purposes. Much the same as your name on orders for sports events, that way you are insured!

If this was the case, then he/she definetly has a case

3. wasnt she on toilet cleaning duties and those kind of logs arent covered by insurance :wink:

4. Stop it :lol: :lol: Made my day

5. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

nurse- battle PT? surely not in the same sentance?

6. no it's normally "battle pt?...........NURSE!"

7. Why not?
    Some nurses do get deployed to units that insist on them doing Phys

8. Good God, NO! Does Matron know about this? What will we do with all the large sized C-95 in the stores if the QAs lose weight?

I've heard that 33 still have not got there tentage, it could be used there :twisted:

9. and 22, 34, 202, 212, ................etc :oops:

11. "42,39,56 you can say she got them all" Well said Bon.

12. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

13. "MOVE AWAY FROM THE PIE COUNTER CHUNKY BUTT" is not an insistence on phys, it's simply a request for some room.

14. I heard that the QAs are to be sponsered by Ginsters :wink:

15. And some have passed P Coy.