• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Injured soldier on BB?

Think i read somewhere they were looking at this idea, there is a heavily tattooed chap with two false legs sat in the "wannabee" group.

My money is on him already lol.....although the first one in said she is like her chickens....likes c*ck....oops did I say that out loud lol!!!

Go on Steve :D

Ive watched it for about 10 minutes, bill oddie l can deal with but the posh wannabe fuckwit whos just gone in has made me turn over. Im now watching adverts, more stimulating.

I liked the first two series but that was it, load of crap since then and wasn't brill to start off with! Surely Steve should be getting the backing off Arsers to stay in, especially if he starts upsetting people :D

I've never ever voted but might just this time round!

The ex-squaddie (Royal Anglian- Poacher) is Stevie Gill. Lost his legs in 89. A cracking lad who i know well. I can't wait till some of those queer types start gobbing off.

Latest Threads