Injured on leave - How to reclaim days?

By accident (and sober) I managed to injure myself over Christmas leave. Does anyone know if there is a process where by I can reclaim the days I was 'sick' on leave and if so what it is?

I checked JSP 760 and it says refer to single service regulations however the Army Leave Manual in the Army Electronic Library appears to be superseded by the JSP!

RAO's office are looking into it, but there may be some expert on here who can beat them to the answer.

If you don't ask.........!
Why should you claim sick leave? You got injured doing your own thing in your own time, the Army were not involved in any way. Your fault, your problem.


Book Reviewer
JPA Form JPA R 002

Hope you were bedded down by a military doctor, if not refer to Cabana.
Hmm you'll need a prescription. Unfortunately they are rather large tablets of **** off.
Thanks gentlemen!

Cheers B&T, I have used that form before to cancel/change leave previously submitted and approved. I think I may just have to get my boss to sign a supporting letter and maybe the SMO too.

Am I TA? - no I'm probably too old!!
Just a quick update for those who confused my query for the Pointless and Inane Comment thread; spoke to the SMO when I went to get referred for physio after the K-wire came out. He wrote a short note, presented it to HR Admin - 4 days leave returned.

If there is are 'Single Service Regulations' nobody seemed to be able to find them, but the above appeared to do the trick.

As I said originally: if you don't ask......

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads