• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Injured on a Training Weekend

Report to AINC with the relevant form (can't remember which) and report your injury to the doc. If it's deemed neccesary there is an Armed Forces Compensation scheme...but you knew that already didn't you?

Or alternatively make yourself look a knobber by going to an ambulance chasing 'lawyer'.
TA Regulations 1978 (Amdt 35), Chapter 8 Part 1 - Disability Allowance (DA). Plenty there to tell you (and your unit) what to do if injured during TA Trg. Part 2 is for Death.
Or...........Ask your PSAO / PSI.

Latest Threads