INJURED (BRIT) MILITARY PERSONEL IN AFGHANISTAN OR IRAQ

Hi
We all hear about the British Soldiers and Airmen who are unfortunately KIA in the above locations but we never hear how many poor servicemen/women are injured or wounded there. Is this because someone in the MOD/GOV does NOT like the public to know ???
Does anyone know just HOW MANY servicemen have been injured/wounded and require to be repatriated back to the UK for treatment. :? :? :?
(If MOD answers on a slip of paper)

A

ALVIN

A very good question, Countless is the answer, and the M.O.D will go to great lengths to keep that fact quiet. when you hear of a injured soldier in the media, that usally means limbs missing ! -- very sad i know, but true.

ALVIN said:
A very good question, Countless is the answer, and the M.O.D will go to great lengths to keep that fact quiet. when you hear of a injured soldier in the media, that usally means limbs missing ! -- very sad i know, but true.
I think you and PLANK are one and the same. :wink:

ADUX

War Hero
PLANK said:
Hi
We all hear about the British Soldiers and Airmen who are unfortunately KIA in the above locations but we never hear how many poor servicemen/women are injured or wounded there. Is this because someone in the MOD/GOV does NOT like the public to know ???
Does anyone know just HOW MANY servicemen have been injured/wounded and require to be repatriated back to the UK for treatment. :? :? :?
(If MOD answers on a slip of paper)
Forgive me, i may be wrong, apologies if you are serving, but.....

Someone pops up with 39 posts asking questions about casualties - journo fishing? Official secrets act? giving useful information to the enemy?

Latest Threads