Initiated Moves by Defence Estates

I have been moved from my SSFA to SFA by DE with less than 6 months left to serve.
Initially I was given a letter stating they fund the move and Special Rate DA. Yesterday I got the revised letter, funded move, no DA. I have queried this and DE do not deal with DA and this dealt with at unit level.

Due to this my FSA is refusing Disturbance Allowance. Is this right?

Any help with this is better than the usual tablet I am recieving at the minute.
You say you have a letter from DE stating that you have to move. Then you are 'ordered to move in writing' as stated in JSP 752.

Clear cut entitlement as far as I am aware.

Similar threads

Latest Threads