Inhumane treatmeant of AQ people

They hijack several airliners and fly them into hard targets causing thousands of deaths, and they call the payback "inhumane"? If old Ronnie had been in the White House on 11th September 2001, Afghanistan would have been glassed over by the 12th. They should think themselves lucky.
Ta for that

Outrage bus needs POL'ing

Unfortunately, the bloke is from Libya.

Hence Current Affairs.

Muslims freed from the mad dog are now free to spout any shite they want. Islamic fundamentalism is now unchecked.

The next target will be?

No, its just the use of 'remote controlled weapons' that are inhumane, as they weren't around at the time of the prophet. I imagine, however, that human guided airliners are totally in line with the peaceful teachings of the Koran.

No, its just the use of 'remote controlled weapons' that are inhumane, as they weren't around at the time of the prophet. I imagine, however, that human guided airliners are totally in line with the peaceful teachings of the Koran.
TA for that too

I think drone strikes will increase; with the news that the US are running out of confidence with Pakistan and have found alternative LOCs, it must be a certainty that the US will go all out for topping AQ and affliates in far greater numbers.

Not that I have any complaints mind. Good job.

I think drone strikes will increase; with the news that the US are running out of confidence with Pakistan and have found alternative LOCs, it must be a certainty that the US will go all out for topping AQ and affliates in far greater numbers.

Not that I have any complaints mind. Good job.
Hmm.. reading this from the ever so pc Guardian.. :- US losing patience with Pakistan over insurgent bases, warns Panetta | World news | guardian.co.uk Quote "It is very important for Pakistan to take steps. It is an increasing concern, the issue of safe haven, and we are reaching the limits of our patience," Reuters quoted him as saying.
Makes one wonder what steps might be taken once the limits have been reached, stopping the $billions in aid/bribes to the Pakistani military/political elite or an another military intervention/attack ala Iraq?

My heart bleeds.

They just dont like the fact that they have suddenly found themself on the wrong side of asymetric warfare.

"But...but...but...that's not fair!" they wail.

My heart bleeds.

They just dont like the fact that they have suddenly found themself on the wrong side of asymetric warfare.

"But...but...but...that's not fair!" they wail.
But somehow, I just do not feel sad that justice is given in this manner.

I do feel standards are slipping. It would be more sporting to stroll into another country, shoot them in the face infront of their family and then provide a buckshee burial at sea but times is hard, Barry can't always provide the full executive service.

I always wonder if AQ membership plays "Not it" when selelcting the new No.2 man considering how often the position becomes vacant due to falling objects.

Can't we just solve his problem with a few megaton air bursts, not pc I know but damm effective and it just could be an object lesson, f**k with us and see the sun rise in the west one morning. In the question of aid that is all your going to get like it or lump it. Attack me in my home and I'll destroy yours. Any living in my country who attack my country, I'd use the ancient Teutonic law of Sippenhaft, if you don't know what it is look it up.

... or an another military intervention/attack ala Iraq?
Because that went really well, didn't it?

I'm in two minds on this one. It's the totally indiscriminate nature of the method that I don't really like. And the Septics have topped so many innocents, even if they insist on maintaining: "They were all insurgents just pretending to celebrate a wedding" and other weak excuses that it's become almost routine to doubt their version of events.

I've no time at all for radical Islamists, but that applies equally to radical christians too. And there are an awful lot of those in the US. I sometimes despair of the direction that humankind seems to be going in. We're the only species on the planet that continually wants to come up with better and more efficient methods of destroying each other.

MsG

Can't we just solve his problem with a few megaton air bursts, not pc I know but damm effective and it just could be an object lesson, f**k with us and see the sun rise in the west one morning. In the question of aid that is all your going to get like it or lump it. Attack me in my home and I'll destroy yours. Any living in my country who attack my country, I'd use the ancient Teutonic law of Sippenhaft, if you don't know what it is look it up.

The problem that the UK is facing is that it is UK nationals born here, who have caused some of the outrages... nuking Bradford might offend some of the surrounding, still surviving, old style Celt minorities... their kith and kin would not be best pleased either.

Meanwhile, I do hope that certain brothers in Libya get a visit.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S The NAAFI Bar 5