Inheritance Tax

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Ex-Grenadier, Apr 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Believe it or believe it not, you will probably eventually be required to pay Inheritance Tax. Personally I am convinced that Inheritance Tax should be scrapped. Inheritance Tax is absolutely unjust. People are taxed when they earn money, taxed when they spend money and taxed when they invest money - what right has the State to seize yet more when someone dies? Taking £3.6 billion from the pockets of bereaved families is appalling. The Government should be encouraging people to work hard, save and take responsibility for their families, and abolishing Inheritance Tax would be a step in the right direction.

2. Mate,

are you pissed?

3. Some would be extremely glad to be effected by it.

4. Forget my last - you clearly are.

Just caught your Death of Democracy thread :D

You've posted so much shite today it must have been a good sesh.

Cutting and pasting from other sites, throwing onto a thread here and walking away is no way to go through life mate :wink:

5. No more than you I hope!
    :D

6. Many will be in the fulness of time.

7. I am willing to bet that no matter if the richest of my relatives pegs it I will not be paying inheritance tax. Neither at any time in their lives will millions of others who have similar backgrounds to me.

8. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Just checked your website.

Have Norris give my regards to Roy Castle next time you see him.

Oh thats right - he's dead. And so are any hopes of yours of being taken seriously on this site after such a drastic cut-and-paste session.

9. So in fact let me get this right Ex-Grenadier.

You've been using Arrse to disseminate articles from the TFA website , yes?

10. No and I will not be cross-examined by someone I don't know or in public.

11. I have sent you a personal message Ex-Grenadier, in private. Could you read it please.

12. Wrong answer to give to a mod in his own forum. Want to take a bet on how long your threads last?

13. You aren't speculating on how long before Ex Grenadier is Ex Ex Grenadier are You Troops

:D

14. I've no intention of making ex-Grenadier ex at all, I'm just seeking some clarification.

15. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Nice to see he donated before his medal block changes to a more O2type persuasion :D