• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Ingrown hairs, razor bumps, razor burn

Hi, basically I can't wet shave, I have to use an electric shaver every few days otherwise I get ingrown hairs and get really sore. So could I have a beard on medical grounds? That would be ideal, or would I have to pretend to be a Sikh or something similar in order to have the option?

I believe you need to set alight to your face with petrol.....twice daily ;)

Actually....your face gets used to wetshaving, and will stop eventually. Use aftershave balm for a while to keep the skin moist, and cool.

Before you shave wash your face in hot water, then press a hot flannel onto your skin for a while, this opens the skinpores and makes it easier to shave.

smudge67 said:
I believe you need to set alight to your face with petrol.....twice daily ;)
Oh, Smudge, plagairism!

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
Try Acid!

Semperfidelis said:
Hi, basically I can't wet shave, I have to use an electric shaver every few days otherwise I get ingrown hairs and get really sore. So could I have a beard on medical grounds? That would be ideal, or would I have to pretend to be a Sikh or something similar in order to have the option?
This question already has a multitude of answers on the thread dedicated to it.

In future you should conduct a search before posting, had you done this you will have discovered your question has already been answered tenfold.

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
Semperfidelis said:
Obviously neither of you are actual serving personnel. So kindly do one and leave the answers to REAL soldiers, cheerio.
Oh OK......

Try Acid.

Semperfidelis said:
Obviously neither of you are actual serving personnel. So kindly do one and leave the answers to REAL soldiers, cheerio.
Nope.....never served a day in my life :roll:

Have you?

Semperfidelis said:
Woah there cnutyboll0cks, I clearly am a serving person, do your research before making assumptions. Cnut.

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
D0lly86 said:
Semperfidelis said:
Woah there cnutyboll0cks, I clearly am a serving person, do your research before making assumptions. Cnut.
I love it when you talk dirty.

No not at all, even if I didnt have verves I would still think you are a cnut.

Semperfidelis said:
I'm a real soldier, just like everyone else in this thread and I suggest you man the fcuk up and get a grip of yourself.

Instead of crying like a girl to the MO because your retarded fizzer hurts try washing your face first in warm water, as stated above.

Then use a decent quality shaving gel, Nivea or King of Shaves lathered up with a brush. It'll raise your wispy little hairs and give you a smoother shave.

Lastly, use a decent razor with at least three blades. Change the blade regularly and you won't have a problem.

I realise the extra cost involved will stop you being able to take the Corsa to McDonalds maybe once a month but it will be worth it. The alternative is to get a mong chit and lose any chance of ever getting any respect from your elders, seniors and betters.

Alternatively, do everyone a favour and go back to the setting yourself alight idea.

Rub some milk on your face and a cat will come and lick the hairs off for you.
I suggest this to every 14 year old with bumfluff that I meet, so I'm suggesting it to you. Enjoy, chopsy.

Edited to add: I'm not serving. Yet. But I still think your a knobend

I'd rather not shave at all. I mean no disrespect to the Sikh faith but have you ever heard of anyone who has pretended to be a Sikh and has gotten away with a beard? If that's a viable option I'd take it.

Semperfidelis said:
I'd rather not shave at all. I mean no disrespect to the Sikh faith but have you ever heard of anyone who has pretended to be a Sikh and has gotten away with a beard? If that's a viable option I'd take it.
Either this is a Wah or you're a cnut. Wah, cnut, wah, cnut, wah, cnut.

Ok

CNUT

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Solo Dave The Intelligence Cell 115
pongo6863 Classified Ads 31
EX_STAB Health and Fitness 10