Ingrown hairs, razor bumps, razor burn

Hi, basically I can't wet shave, I have to use an electric shaver every few days otherwise I get ingrown hairs and get really sore. So could I have a beard on medical grounds? That would be ideal, or would I have to pretend to be a Sikh or something similar in order to have the option?

I believe you need to set alight to your face with petrol.....twice daily ;)

Actually....your face gets used to wetshaving, and will stop eventually. Use aftershave balm for a while to keep the skin moist, and cool.

Before you shave wash your face in hot water, then press a hot flannel onto your skin for a while, this opens the skinpores and makes it easier to shave.

smudge67 said:
I believe you need to set alight to your face with petrol.....twice daily ;)
Oh, Smudge, plagairism!

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
Try Acid!

Semperfidelis said:
Hi, basically I can't wet shave, I have to use an electric shaver every few days otherwise I get ingrown hairs and get really sore. So could I have a beard on medical grounds? That would be ideal, or would I have to pretend to be a Sikh or something similar in order to have the option?
This question already has a multitude of answers on the thread dedicated to it.

In future you should conduct a search before posting, had you done this you will have discovered your question has already been answered tenfold.

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
Semperfidelis said:
Obviously neither of you are actual serving personnel. So kindly do one and leave the answers to REAL soldiers, cheerio.
Oh OK......

Try Acid.

Semperfidelis said:
Obviously neither of you are actual serving personnel. So kindly do one and leave the answers to REAL soldiers, cheerio.
Nope.....never served a day in my life :roll:

Have you?

Semperfidelis said:
Woah there cnutyboll0cks, I clearly am a serving person, do your research before making assumptions. Cnut.

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
D0lly86 said:
Semperfidelis said:
Woah there cnutyboll0cks, I clearly am a serving person, do your research before making assumptions. Cnut.
I love it when you talk dirty.

No not at all, even if I didnt have verves I would still think you are a cnut.

Semperfidelis said:
I'm a real soldier, just like everyone else in this thread and I suggest you man the fcuk up and get a grip of yourself.

Instead of crying like a girl to the MO because your retarded fizzer hurts try washing your face first in warm water, as stated above.

Then use a decent quality shaving gel, Nivea or King of Shaves lathered up with a brush. It'll raise your wispy little hairs and give you a smoother shave.

Lastly, use a decent razor with at least three blades. Change the blade regularly and you won't have a problem.

I realise the extra cost involved will stop you being able to take the Corsa to McDonalds maybe once a month but it will be worth it. The alternative is to get a mong chit and lose any chance of ever getting any respect from your elders, seniors and betters.

Alternatively, do everyone a favour and go back to the setting yourself alight idea.

Rub some milk on your face and a cat will come and lick the hairs off for you.
I suggest this to every 14 year old with bumfluff that I meet, so I'm suggesting it to you. Enjoy, chopsy.

Edited to add: I'm not serving. Yet. But I still think your a knobend

I'd rather not shave at all. I mean no disrespect to the Sikh faith but have you ever heard of anyone who has pretended to be a Sikh and has gotten away with a beard? If that's a viable option I'd take it.

Semperfidelis said:
I'd rather not shave at all. I mean no disrespect to the Sikh faith but have you ever heard of anyone who has pretended to be a Sikh and has gotten away with a beard? If that's a viable option I'd take it.
Either this is a Wah or you're a cnut. Wah, cnut, wah, cnut, wah, cnut.

Ok

CNUT

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Solo Dave The Intelligence Cell 115
pongo6863 Classified Ads 31
EX_STAB Health and Fitness 10