Ingrown hairs, razor bumps, razor burn

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Semperfidelis, Oct 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi, basically I can't wet shave, I have to use an electric shaver every few days otherwise I get ingrown hairs and get really sore. So could I have a beard on medical grounds? That would be ideal, or would I have to pretend to be a Sikh or something similar in order to have the option?
  2. I believe you need to set alight to your face with petrol.....twice daily ;)
  3. Actually....your face gets used to wetshaving, and will stop eventually. Use aftershave balm for a while to keep the skin moist, and cool.

Before you shave wash your face in hot water, then press a hot flannel onto your skin for a while, this opens the skinpores and makes it easier to shave.
  4. Oh, Smudge, plagairism!
  5. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Try Acid!
  6. I was repeating your sound advice :)
  7. Obviously neither of you are actual serving personnel. So kindly do one and leave the answers to REAL soldiers, cheerio.
  8. This question already has a multitude of answers on the thread dedicated to it.

In future you should conduct a search before posting, had you done this you will have discovered your question has already been answered tenfold.
  9. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Oh OK......

Try Acid.
  10. Nope.....never served a day in my life :roll:

Have you?
  11. Woah there cnutyboll0cks, I clearly am a serving person, do your research before making assumptions. Cnut.
  12. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I love it when you talk dirty.
  13. Dont worry simper, once you pass puberty the shaving will become easier
  14. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Dolly, you appear to be rather radge today - do you need a length? ;) :D
  15. Ooh, hit a nerve? Lmao