Ingrid Loyau-Kennett

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
You've got to feel sorry for the poor woman. I hope she gets the help she deserves. I don't know if forces charities can help but it would be nice if they did.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
One hates to diagnose on line without full facts but one suspects there to be an element of PTSD to this.

minkey

Old-Salt
You've got to feel sorry for the poor woman. I hope she gets the help she deserves. I don't know if forces charities can help but it would be nice if they did.

Wouldn't that be nice. tho doubt it.
How many ex service personnel are suffering from psychological problems and on the street homeless. I've come across quite a few.

I hope she recovers soon, the mind can be a fragile thing

S

syledis

Im surei will get a hard time for this, but i suspect that some stroppy nigerian with terrible manners has tipped her over the edge.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Wouldn't that be nice. tho doubt it.
How many ex service personnel are suffering from psychological problems and on the street homeless. I've come across quite a few.

I hope she recovers soon, the mind can be a fragile thing
I imagine there are many and lots will turn to drink or drugs.
Perhaps media attention will be enough to help this lady if she indeed needs help.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Im surei will get a hard time for this, but i suspect that some stroppy nigerian with terrible manners has tipped her over the edge.
Well we don't know that so I think it's wrong to speculate.

Unfortunately mental health has no mercy on it's victims & early diagnosis with a possibility of TRIM assessment will hopefully see her back to full recovery.

Unfortunately mental health has no mercy on it's victims & early diagnosis with a possibility of TRIM assessment will hopefully see her back to full recovery.

Depending on what's actually wrong with her, which we don't know. It may be connected, it may not be.

In any case if you've been detained under MHA TRiM won't make any difference at all as all it does is identify those who may need support. It's pretty clear that this lady does.

That was a very brave act by her when Lee Rigby was murdered. Confronting a big bloke standing there with an enormous knife in his hand after what he had just done could easily have left some invisible scars which may have manifested into odd behaviour.

I hope she comes through it and back into good health very soon.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
article-2678209-1F56888100000578-628_634x441.jpg

She'll be the one in the non stab proof jacket

Latest Threads