Inglorious Basterds - New Taratino WW2 film

Looks good. Tarantino always equals bloodfest.

Having now had the opportunity to have a butcher's at the trailer, I must say the filum looks a bit tasty. Even if that Tarantino geezer's a total nutter.

MsG

Hmmm, Brad Pitt as an illiterate hillbilly Lieutenant, good to see our US cousins can do historical drama :twisted: :wink:

Bugsy said:
Having now had the opportunity to have a butcher's at the trailer, I must say the filum looks a bit tasty. Even if that Tarantino geezer's a total nutter.

MsG
My bold.

You make that sound like a bad thing. It makes me want to watch it even more!

cuckingfunt said:
Bugsy said:

MsG
My bold.

You make that sound like a bad thing. It makes me want to watch it even more!
That was a bit clumsily expressed on my part. I mean that he has his own concept of what he wants and just goes for it. Sometimes it seems a trifle unhinged, if you're expecting the usual PC shite, but his filums are always spectacularly entertaining. That's why I'm gonna go and see this one when it comes out.

MsG

sawdogxix said:
Been on about remakes a lot recently, seem to remember seeing this in the early 80's,basterds
its not a remake, its an entirely different movie with the same name, which is why they have changed the spelling of the title from the "original"

Holy F uck this looks mental!
I heard the rumours about QT doing this movie a couple of years ago. I think he originally wanted a collection of Hollywood heavy weights to star in it,as Robert Aldrich did in The Dirty Dozen. I heard he wanted Sylvester Stallone,Milcheal Madison and Ben Stiller to star in this as well.

Rudie said:
Holy F uck this looks mental!
I heard the rumours about QT doing this movie a couple of years ago. I think he originally wanted a collection of Hollywood heavy weights to star in it,as Robert Aldrich did in The Dirty Dozen. I heard he wanted Sylvester Stallone,Milcheal Madison and Ben Stiller to star in this as well.

Stallone wanted to be in it but Tarrantino didn't give him a part, so Stallone went off and wrote his own script and his movie will be out soon as well, it sounds pretty good as well and has a great cast http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1320253/

Latest Threads