Ingerlund. The real culprits

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Black-Bart, Jun 27, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is the sh@gging F.A.

Since 66 one of the biggest names in football have achieved the square root of fcuk all.

The English league needs a total overhaul. But while Sky TV moneybags pay the piper. The gutless faceless @rseholes at the FA will dance to the tune.

Incidently, whilst I say one of the biggest names in world football, I dont for one minute mean one of the best.

2. Fifas aim is to promote football around the world, England and Scotland have already been converted and are addicted. Look at the Oceanic group, Australia were moved into the Asian group to allow NZ to prosper, hey ho, they qualified. Its a cash machine, nothing more nothing less.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_FIFA_World_Cup_qualification_(OFC)

3. My biggest gripe, is the so called National squads, its two teams facing their team mates on the opposing side, was there one international team this year who didn't have one or more player from the premier league?

4. My biggest gripe, is the so called National squads, its two teams facing their team mates on the opposing side, was there one international team this year who didn't have one or more player from the premier league?

5. why did that post twice?

6. Over excited over fcuk all.Its a double tapper. :)

7. Stutter? :p

8. stutter sounds about right :lol:

9. Didn't know el presidente of FIFA and all round honest chap Sepp Blatter was a Brown Shirt.

"Blatter first made his name in the world of football in 1973 as Chairman of the Zurich Brown Shirts."
    (pinched from Wiki-Pedia)

10. Well Association Football has a choice. The "best league in the world" or developing the national team.

I'm a Rugby supporter so quite frankly don't give a toss, but I do feel for my colleagues who think all of this is important...

11. Whilst i agree with some of your comments, especially the sky moneybags bit. The fact of the matter is that the English players are just not good enough, its that simple.

Everybody gets a big hard on about the English national side cos Sky and the rest of the media keep telling us about the "best league in the world" and by extension of that they think it means that the national side is gonna walk in and win any tournament they enter.

Well..the Premiershit is not the best league in the world. We do not have ONE world class English player in this country, Rooney, Gerrard, Lampard My arse, they shine in a 3 team premiership.

There just not good enough simple.

Oh and they FA them cuts want shooting for paying Capello 6 million a year, ******* disgraceful.

12. Wot he said!!!!!

13. :lol:

14. Yea, the FA havemuch to answer for but you cannot get away from the fact that we had 11 multi millionaires on the pitch playing olde stylee whilst the Germans might not have been technical wonders but had a younger and faster side playing a highly mobile game.

FFS, Podolski was clocked at a 31.5kmh at one point and Schweinsteiger, Özil and Müller all got to 25kmh

Gareth Barry, John Terry and Matthew Upson never got past 21kmh. Rooney looked fcuked to start with

15. David Blaine is well p*ssed off that his record for sitting motionless in a box for 42 days has been broken by Wayne Rooney.....