Infractions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried looking on to these earlier:

http://www.arrse.co.uk/top-tips-using-arrse/179794-infraction-points.html

http://www.arrse.co.uk/top-tips-using-arrse/175026-help-deleteing-account.html

and site issues in general

I can't as I made some one call the padre on some bollocks thread, can't email said Mod due to infractions but I could log out and look at the threads - seems a bit fucking pointless to me.

(This'll probably end up in the hole but as I can't open an existing thread to add to fuck it!)

Anyone else think it's a bit shite. (I didn't even call anyone a cunt this time!) Cunts!

naughty%20step-thumb-140x105.jpg

See that?

That's you that is.

What did you do? I went to bed early and left Jarrod in charge.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
It's meant to mean that you can't post in the serious bit while infracted. Didn't know, until now, that Site Issues was also included though.

It's meant to mean that you can't post in the serious bit while infracted. Didn't know, until now, that Site Issues was also included though.
Trying to find out what you're actually meant to do - how far you're actually meant to piss people off without them crying to the fucking padre is a bit of a shitter.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Trying to find out what you're actually meant to do - how far you're actually meant to piss people off without them crying to the fucking padre is a bit of a shitter.
There's a warning in the stickies mate:

A final warning: in this part of Arrse we are trying to encourage and help young people who are considering a career as an officer in the British Army. It is quite natural that some of the questions that are asked here will be somewhat naive. Stop and think before you come back with your well-honed put-down or smartarse sneer: what were you like at a similar stage in your career path? Would you have joined if your enquiries had been met by jeers and cyber bullying? If you aren't offering sensible advice or opinions, then don't post.

Future offenders will be ROP'd or banned.

cpunk was fairly clear on that one.

Why do some people have to create threads and whine about getting a slap on the wrist?
AS I can't get on to the other threads to ask things.

Cheers Sixty - I though I was being quite nice - Even wished the cunt good luck! :)

Sod it - think I best go find a new play ground - Cheers one and all - It has been a blast!

AS I can't get on to the other threads to ask things.

Cheers Sixty - I though I was being quite nice - Even wished the cunt good luck! :)

Sod it - think I best go find a new play ground - Cheers one and all - It has been a blast!
and then leave because they got told off.

He'll be back. ARRSErs always come back eventually

Sent via Heliograph from Mordor

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
well we could have him banned - that would sort it

Size 7s inbound.

You were a naughty, naughty bunny rabbit. You've been here long enough to know the rules.

Take your punishment and be grateful that Jarrod and I are not MODs, because otherwise you'd be dancing on a Rovers biscuit tin with candles in it, screaming "Polly wants a cracker".

You'd dance alright!

because otherwise you'd be dancing on a Rovers biscuit tin with candles in it, screaming "Polly wants a cracker".

You'd dance alright!
The SIB never proved those initiations went on.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
I don't know any other site with the freedoms on here - even if its not your fault its only like being on charge cos the sgts mess overspent and pick on anything they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads