infractions

dear porridge gun.
thank you for my days ban, due to my posting of practical DIY solutions.
yours

Red

watch out watch out ,dear ARRSERS,

if thier going to start banning all penises off arrse then its going to be very quiet in the near future !! sounds very authoritarian -and thats a big word for me on a sunday afterbeer!

if thier going to start banning all penises off arrse then its going to be very quiet in the near future !! sounds very authoritarian -and thats a big word for me on a sunday afterbeer!
victim iam a victim of an abuse of power, how many more ? freedom of speech tish tish..

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
victim iam a victim of an abuse of power, how many more ? freedom of speech tish tish..
I love the smell of napalm on a Sunday!!! :)

Still it does leave the unanswered questions of how you lasted so long without RoPs and why only 1 day?

1 day ban? Hardly earth shattering is it?
thin edge of the wedge !! today one day ban-tommorrow castration with a blunt bayonet and amputation of your two typing fingers !! this is how all dictators start their campaigns 11

iam persecuted just like our good lord was.

blessed are the meek, etc etc

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
thin edge of the wedge !! today one day ban-tommorrow castration with a blunt bayonet and amputation of your two typing fingers !! this is how all dictators start their campaigns 11
You say that like its a bd thing?

I'd found an infraction button on the mods clicky bit, wondered how it worked, noticed one of the site penis's was online so gave it a try.

Now I know he sulks like a tart I'll do it far more often.

I'd found an infraction button on the mods clicky bit, wondered how it worked, noticed one of the site penis's was online so gave it a try.

cheers easy..

see what i mean-obamas got a similar button which he could press to wipe out all sulky bastards-but he doesnt use it !! power can corrupt and hopefully its not "arrse today -tommorow the world"

Latest Threads