Infraction points

If you deserve them you will issued them. That's all you need to know.

I too would be interested in knowing how the points structure work.. Not that I aim to get any :) but discipline has always been interesting to me.....

I too would be interested in knowing how the points structure work.. Not that I aim to get any :) but discipline has always been interesting to me.....
I know a place in Rupert Street Soho where you can very 'strict' French lessons if that's your thing.

To misquote Humphrey Lyttelton

'Words mean points
And points mean prizes!'

Also how do you know you've got them? I don't bother with the notifications alert anymore since it shows nothing, so do they write to you, or what?

To misquote Humphrey Lyttelton

'Words mean points
And points mean prizes!'

Also how do you know you've got them? I don't bother with the notifications alert anymore since it shows nothing, so do they write to you, or what?
By PM
In your profile there is a tab marked Infractions. Details of any you have are in it.

Never mind all that stuff.
What us good boys wanna know is what a 'Like' is worth, and where can we redeem them?
A little extra at this time of year goes a long way towards keeping an ex soldier living on a meagre pension off the streets.
I did get a tip from a passing gentleman the other day, but I was unable to catch it all.
Something about Yellow Snow, it was ......