• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Infraction points

To misquote Humphrey Lyttelton

'Words mean points
And points mean prizes!'

Also how do you know you've got them? I don't bother with the notifications alert anymore since it shows nothing, so do they write to you, or what?

To misquote Humphrey Lyttelton

'Words mean points
And points mean prizes!'

Also how do you know you've got them? I don't bother with the notifications alert anymore since it shows nothing, so do they write to you, or what?
By PM
In your profile there is a tab marked Infractions. Details of any you have are in it.

Never mind all that stuff.
What us good boys wanna know is what a 'Like' is worth, and where can we redeem them?
A little extra at this time of year goes a long way towards keeping an ex soldier living on a meagre pension off the streets.
I did get a tip from a passing gentleman the other day, but I was unable to catch it all.
Something about Yellow Snow, it was ......

Latest Threads