Information required for RAVC Dog Handler course

Hi there,
I am currently getting my fitness levels up and my 1.5 mile time down. I will start my application some time this year when I am in peak physical condition.
I have read through countless threads and posts regarding ATSC, interviews and as much info as I could find.
The only bits that I cannot find on the forum or the internet is how the application for the Dog Handler works.
I have read that I will need to attend a separate interview as well as the ATSC.
In a nutshell, I'm just after as much info for this role starting from application process to phase 2 training until fully qualified and dispatched to sqn/regt..

Much appreciated,

T.L

Hi there,
I am currently getting my fitness levels up and my 1.5 mile time down. I will start my application some time this year when I am in peak physical condition.
I have read through countless threads and posts regarding ATSC, interviews and as much info as I could find.
The only bits that I cannot find on the forum or the internet is how the application for the Dog Handler works.
I have read that I will need to attend a separate interview as well as the ATSC.
In a nutshell, I'm just after as much info for this role starting from application process to phase 2 training until fully qualified and dispatched to sqn/regt..

Much appreciated,

T.L
ive already started my application and i am happy to give you any info you want to know and can give you a brief explanation of the seperate interview as im waiting for mine which will happen next febuary.