Information needed on Army Trade/Job

Can anyone give any information on the job role of health and safety advisor within the british army. it is advertised on the mod website. What cap badge does it come under, how to apply etc. link below
As your link shows, any trade in the army that has done the spec qual.

Generally RQMS's or QM's though and a few ex RQ/QM's on FTRS

Similar threads

Latest Threads