Information/help with recruitment

Hey all, I am currently 14 and would love to join the army in the future as an infantry soldier, currently I am in the army cadets and am really enjoying it, anyway I wondered if there was any online tests or helpful practice resources, i.e the cognitive test if you can get an online or anything else that'd help, if there is please could you link them below for me, also if anyone has any tips based on recruitment or joining the army in general they would be much appreciated! :)

Thanks in advance,

Peter

There are some constant themes on the medical recruiting thread. If you have had inhalers prescribed to you at any time in the past and no longer need them, ensure that the prescription is cancelled, and that your mother doesn't just collect them and store them on your behalf. Also, don't mention to the school nurse that you are feeling a bit down because the class goldfish has died (or any other trivial matter) as that is likely to be written in your records as severe depression, and will not be discussed with you by your doctor for a couple of years, meaning that your episode of depression lasted two years. Also be wary of mentioning such stuff as a sore back or legs as these too will turn into a career-stopping potential diagnosis. Having said all that, if you are asthmatic, depressed, or in severe pain, make sure you do see your doctor to receive the appropriate treatment, but accept that you may fail the Army entrance medical.

There are some constant themes on the medical recruiting thread. If you have had inhalers prescribed to you at any time in the past and no longer need them, ensure that the prescription is cancelled, and that your mother doesn't just collect them and store them on your behalf. Also, don't mention to the school nurse that you are feeling a bit down because the class goldfish has died (or any other trivial matter) as that is likely to be written in your records as severe depression, and will not be discussed with you by your doctor for a couple of years, meaning that your episode of depression lasted two years. Also be wary of mentioning such stuff as a sore back or legs as these too will turn into a career-stopping potential diagnosis. Having said all that, if you are asthmatic, depressed, or in severe pain, make sure you do see your doctor to receive the appropriate treatment, but accept that you may fail the Army entrance medical.
thanks for the tips, loved the bit about the goldfish by the way :D, the other thing i am worried about is the fitness side of things, i am not that strong and can't run very far for long but i have downloaded and recently started using the 100% army fit app which i had to put my age as the youngest the app allowed,15, i wanted to know if this app would still be good for me to use or just too hard to do at this stage, again many thanks for the fast reply:)

Latest Threads