Informal evening wear for ladies in the Sgts's Mess?

Little black dress and respirator should cover all bases, depending on what time you expect to leave.

Crutchless knickers - clack exposed is always SOP's.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Why not telephone the mess manager and ask. He/she should be able to let you know what the norm is.

If you're a big butch lezzer - same asthe blokes.

Now I put my sensible head on. As Bugger all said, but there will be dress-code policy even for casual dress in the units Mess rules. However the day I got promoted on posting my first day was in the mess, there was 3 x Wo1' s stood at the bar in thier dressing gowns drinking.....

Now I put my sensible head on. As Bugger all said, but there will be dress-code policy even for casual dress in the units Mess rules. However the day I got promoted on posting my first day was in the mess, there was 3 x Wo1' s stood at the bar in thier dressing gowns drinking.....
Did the dressing gowns have collars?

Alsacien

MIA
Dressing gowns like these?

Whatever you wear don't make it too smart- remember that your peers are only about 7 years away from council house shit.

Happy to help.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rugby_Mad Officers 16
Ritch The Training Wing 19
DontMentionTheWar Officers 21