infomation

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by lil_sapper, May 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi there im currently serving as a sapper in germany, i have asked my troop commander on details of myself attending sandhurst, she has told me of this PODS course but she didnt have any infomation on it for me as yet and has asked me to do a bit of my own research,, does anybody have any or know anything about this?

2. Hi there, I’m currently serving as a sapper in Germany and have asked my troop commander on details of myself attending Sandhurst. She has told me of this PODS course, but she didn’t have any information on it for me as yet and has asked me to do a bit of my own research. Does anybody have any or know anything about this?

Learning how to grammatically construct a short paragraph would be a good starter for ten.......................... :wink:

3. hmmm thanks

4. You're welcome. :wink:

5. try on the Oissfer board, they are more likely to have the information you're after.

Joe_Squad, picking up peoples grammar is like moronic midgets, not big & not clever.

6. It was done tongue in cheek, hence the winking smiley at the end. Therefore I feel the need to point out, that the word would be Ossifer and not Oissfer :wink:

7. Damn, drat & blast!

8. he he, gotcha. :lol: :wink:

For Lil_Sapper: It was a tongue in cheek comment, don't take it to heart. Like FFBox says, try the Officers forum. :D

9. Yes indeed.

Including avoidance of split infinitives . . . . .

The problem with the army in 2007 is no-one reads Gen. Sir John Hackett. Or knew him. (1910-1997. RIP)

When he was DCIGS, infelicitous English prose could ruin a man's career. Along with scruffy turnout or bad horsemanship.

10. Good point Caubeen. However, 99.999999% of the population haven't a clue what a split infinitive is. I actually do, but i don't really give a toss.
    However, on this occasion I will humour you:

Learning how to construct a grammatically correct short paragraph would be a good starter for ten..........................

is that better? :wink:

11. KY jelly...is in short supply......"hint"

12. thank you all for you input,
    no nothing was or ever is taken to heart
    and thanks again
    kye

13. Just as well really, innit!

14. Yet you have a motorbike avatar????