• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

info req for new postin

hi, before i start i have already got the normal docs from the hive ref the station and area, but i am after actual usable info.
i am getting posted to 2nd battalion royal welsh in tidworth, lad, comms spec.
i have 3 kids aged 8 and 2
i am after as much info as possible please. ref the camp, the housing, the schools, and the local area.
many thanks

UL

Bowmore_Assassin

MIA
Book Reviewer
hi, before i start i have already got the normal docs from the hive ref the station and area, but i am after actual usable info.
i am after as much info as possible please. ref the camp, the housing, the schools, and the local area.
many thanks

UL
May I suggest you speak to the UWO of 2nd Bn The Royal Welch, or speak to the bloke you are taking over from. Failing that, the infantry forum on ARRSE...

many thanks

UL
Patchpedia is your friend. Tidworth. Bootiful may also be able to help.

Hi Im an army wife and my husband is in 2 Royal Welsh LAD. I'll tell you what you need to know, just ask away. We have been here 2 years and I have a 5 year old and a 2 year old and one on the way. xxx

Latest Threads