Info on the paras !!

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by pete84, Dec 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi, im intrested i joining the para's. My situation at the min is self employed, I aplied last may 2007 to the marines. I failed y medical due to a heart murmur which was in march, I went private in april for a ECG scan and got the all clear, but my results still have not come back and my local AFCO told me my R/T would not be until after easter, which makes me mad because I know im fit so I decided to join the para's. Im now 24 ( 5 weeks ago) would you consider me now too old or not. And iv read recent reports that the trainasium course on the test week is no longer.
    Thankyou for your time and help.
  2. Do NOT believe everything you read
  3. Thats what I also thought, i tryin to prepare myself fuly for the training. Iv also booked myself on the free weekend recruiting course in colchester which is 5th feb, do you think that will help me in any way. I thrive on the feeling of being pushed and beasted it gives me the energy to carry on.
  4. if you love being beasted, join the para's!

thats all you get!!
  5. Not sure if you actually asked a question or just belt fed words out?? Try searchign through older threads or using the Army website.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.