info on photoghrapher,

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by gibd79, Sep 12, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi all,
    i done my basic in ATR lichfield (whittington barracks)in 1996 with wilkinson platoon,i have been out the forces for a few years now and due to me relocating many times have lost my platoon and section photos,i would really appreciate anyones help if they have any info on how i could maybe get copies or if anyone has contact details for any photographers or any info in general,
    Thank you.
  2. you cant have been in for very long if you joined in 1996 and have been out for a few years!
  3. Sympathetic_Reaction

Sympathetic_Reaction LE Book Reviewer

Come on now Filbert not exactly a constructive comment there...he could have been in 8 or 10 years from those dates, which counts as a decent period in my books.

Saying that can't help out on the photograph front...sorry.

4. youre just too nice! I thought it was a very tame initiation for a first time poster.

But, I dont know about the pics either, I did my basic in the good old bad old days of Keogh barracks when we had an apprentice college there, I found my Harden Company pic at my mothers house a couple of years ago and stole it back, I was 16 and looked 12!
  5. Sympathetic_Reaction

Sympathetic_Reaction LE Book Reviewer

I know I'm too nice, but I've been having a bad day and thought it would be a change to be nice to someone.

I've got one decent Military photo of me and that's it...the others all look like I have a pole up my arrse or that I'm wearing a growbag 4 sizes too big.

6. Looking 12 was how he earned his money
  7. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

"Earning", how is the East European Brothel business, Foxy?
  8. Better now than it was when I was here 22 years ago!
  9. That is down to Frimley! added years to my once youthful appearance.
  10. you cant be that old yourself filbert or you would be using an old cylon pic,
    and i was in 8.5 years which is just short of a life sentance however i seriously regret leaving,no luck on the photographer as yet thanks anyway all.
  11. gib:

Start here:

Webmaster / Photo editor
    Defence Image Database
    1/C/20, MoD Main Building
    SW1A 2HB
    Tel : +00 44 (0)207 - 218 - 6997
    Fax : +00 44 (0)207 - 218 - 7902
    ISDN : +00 44 (0)207 - 218 - 0997
    ISDN : +00 44 (0)207 - 218 - 1125
    Email :

They should be able to give you the contact info for archives.
  12. gibd79,

Try this website... This chap has done the ATR Lichfield photographs for donkey's.

13. Harden House Filbert I never had you down as gay, but then again look at Venty. The house does the man make. Hope you burned the photo and prayed to the great god Martin of the Leake :D
  14. The Martin Leake of my day was full of brown nosing bum touching gypos.
  15. Need your drive blocked?