Info on Land Rover Defender

I recently purchased a Defender and I am wondering if anyone knows anything about it, or what the boar on the doors means. The registration number is 47 KF 66, not sure if that tells anything about it.
DSC_6010.jpg
DSC_6015.jpg

If anyone could provide me with any information or point me in the right direction that would be great!

Thanks!

Pablo

73 Indep Fd Sqn RE used to have a Boar is its whatever you call it, emblem or something.

system-switch

Old-Salt
My old battle bus was 92 KF 66

That is the Army Dental Corps MFDSU [mobile field dental surgical unit] it used to come with a dental chair in the back, and provided immediate frontline relief in the event of caries. The boar with its big teeth/tusks is a dead giveaway. Ex Dentibus Ensis:D

I recently purchased a Defender and I am wondering if anyone knows anything about it, or what the boar on the doors means. The registration number is 47 KF 66, not sure if that tells anything about it. View attachment 190219 View attachment 190220
If anyone could provide me with any information or point me in the right direction that would be great!

Thanks!

Pablo
Wow you bought a green tank

Latest Threads