Info on Int Sgt Job Req.

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by Me!_Amph!!, Aug 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Any one done the job of Regimental Int Sgt.

I have a new job soon and am after a heads up before i hit the ground running.

I am after any info on what you did whilst in this role both in Barracks and on Op Tour.

Many thanks

2. RHQ Brew Boy/ Watchkeeper

3. he wanted info on his new job not yours. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

4. Ill only get asked to make Brews once.

Ill make them that bad it will be recorded on my SJAR.

5. I was 1 Div Int Sgt for a few years, worked with all our other Int Agencies and the Multi National div.

Get busy on ours and other nations Kit, tactics, formations and capabilities because you need to give the answer, sometimes in an instant and you better be right.

Its not like the old day's of looking after target folders it's more looking ahead at what is or may be coming at us or some other nation.

IPB was the thing during my time which eventually spread out to the Regt Int boys as well.

Prepping and owning the Bosses briefing room and map is a good skill, elbow the Int Orficer out the way and do all the Int briefings yourself.

I'm in Civ Div now and my research skills come in really handy now, OK you can google loads but knowing what your looking for and what it does is the crack.

Oh and get yourself involved with the Trg Wing as you need to be seen outside the I box as well and get on as many courses as poss.

Edited to take out all the black Ops info :D

6. I saw a LCpl try that one once, the RSM had the Prov march him down the cookhouse and had the Master Chef teach him to make brews.