info on 23 SAS reserves?

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by Lsummers95, May 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Going in for 23 SAS Reserves selection and just been doing some research into training (looking at fitness mainly) but one area I read about but haven't been able to find much info on is the qualifications that you can acquire after continuation training wondering if any one can shed some light onto what sort qualifications you can acquire.

I read that you can do these qualifications:

•Patrol Medic
    •Enhanced Surveillance and Reconnaissance
    •Languages
    •Emergency Close Air Support
    •Support Weapons
    •Close Protection

2. Shhhh its a secret you dont need to know until you have passed the course

3. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

Historically they have done recce work. The course options are wide and varied but more toward recce in the future is likely and less towards jumping through windows shouting Banzai!

4. PM me for any info reqd.

• Bullshit Bullshit x 1
    • Like Like x 4
  5. Is there an upper age limit?

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. It's a purely academic interest but can I ask where are you doing your research? Can you reference your sources?

7. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Troll. Ignore.

8. Just wondering as you are wishing to join SF is it wise for you to publicise the fact on the internet. Well I'm certain the selection will be much more difficult than the college interview you were shitting yourself about, don't mention your amateur horror movie making career it might make you sound unstable, oh and stay out of the Greggs in Broadmarsh in Nottingham. PerSec, just saying like ;)

(Edit to say good luck with the application but suggest you ask for this thread to be removed)

Sent via Tapatalk HD

9. ...best not mention this either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.