• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Info needed - p1ss test?

Just got back from my careers office and picked up a load of leaflets. The fella with some stripes on his arm said to have a look on this website as its always helpful.

Anyways, are there any more out there like me wanting to join up. Gotta a question - do i have to take a p1ss test during join up phase?

Anyone else been in this boat.

no its the Navy and RM that have to pass that test where they piss in the new boys mouth, i heard the parras do it but its not a test, they are just like that.
Or have i got the wrong end of the stick?

you gte a urine sample as soon as you get to selection center, and then IF you complete selection and make it through to phase 1 basic training, you then get a blood test.

are you a little nervous about these tests for some reason? :p tut tut

oldbaldy

LE
All the recruits stand in a line & then p!ss up the wall. The one who gets the highest wins & get to sh@g the corporal.

Hope this helps.

oldbaldy said:
All the recruits stand in a line & then p!ss up the wall. The one who gets the highest wins & get to sh@g the corporal.

Hope this helps.
I wasn't equipped to p1ss that high up the wall .........is that why the big scary bald man with a very polished stick under his arm said I had to help him earn his 'brown wings' before I passed selection?

TBH I don't think he was medically trained! He couldn't tell I'd had my appendix out!

charlotte-the-harlot said:
oldbaldy said:

Hope this helps.
I wasn't equipped to p1ss that high up the wall .........is that why the big scary bald man with a very polished stick under his arm said I had to help him earn his 'brown wings' before I passed selection?

TBH I don't think he was medically trained! He couldn't tell I'd had my appendix out!
I heard that when you last did a p1ss test you touched your toes and let it go :?

Latest Threads