Info needed - p1ss test?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by bigbudbarry, May 14, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just got back from my careers office and picked up a load of leaflets. The fella with some stripes on his arm said to have a look on this website as its always helpful.

Anyways, are there any more out there like me wanting to join up. Gotta a question - do i have to take a p1ss test during join up phase?

Anyone else been in this boat.
  2. if its similar to TA then yes its the first thing you do.

oh and wah.
  3. Yes. You also have to take the ID Ten T, test...............

......................It is writen on the form as id10t
  4. Yes, but you have to hold someone elses willy when you do it.

and it isn't done in a boat.
  5. no its the Navy and RM that have to pass that test where they piss in the new boys mouth, i heard the parras do it but its not a test, they are just like that.
    Or have i got the wrong end of the stick?
  6. Oh somewahns bored this afternoon aren't they?
  7. you gte a urine sample as soon as you get to selection center, and then IF you complete selection and make it through to phase 1 basic training, you then get a blood test.

are you a little nervous about these tests for some reason? :p tut tut
  8. So is that a yes then?
  9. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

All the recruits stand in a line & then p!ss up the wall. The one who gets the highest wins & get to sh@g the corporal.

Hope this helps.
  10. how about i stick one up your mothers back door while you are away polishing the generals boots - with your tounge.
  11. one? pah! Me and my brother got two up there last night.
  12. yes it is a yes. lol

chill 8)
  13. yeah you have to piss but for some reason they dont like it when you piss on their boots. dont know why
  14. Hmmmmm, is this jensen mkII?
  15. whats all the immature cracks about then. d1cks!