Info needed - p1ss test?

Just got back from my careers office and picked up a load of leaflets. The fella with some stripes on his arm said to have a look on this website as its always helpful.

Anyways, are there any more out there like me wanting to join up. Gotta a question - do i have to take a p1ss test during join up phase?

Anyone else been in this boat.

Yes. You also have to take the ID Ten T, test...............

......................It is writen on the form as id10t

Yes, but you have to hold someone elses willy when you do it.

and it isn't done in a boat.

no its the Navy and RM that have to pass that test where they piss in the new boys mouth, i heard the parras do it but its not a test, they are just like that.
Or have i got the wrong end of the stick?

you gte a urine sample as soon as you get to selection center, and then IF you complete selection and make it through to phase 1 basic training, you then get a blood test.

are you a little nervous about these tests for some reason? :p tut tut

oldbaldy

LE
All the recruits stand in a line & then p!ss up the wall. The one who gets the highest wins & get to sh@g the corporal.

Hope this helps.

bigbudbarry said:
how about i stick one up your mothers back door while you are away polishing the generals boots - with your tounge.
one? pah! Me and my brother got two up there last night.

yeah you have to piss but for some reason they dont like it when you piss on their boots. dont know why

bigbudbarry said:
whats all the immature cracks about then. d1cks!
God i hope you join the infantry, with your attitude you will go far my boy.

oldbaldy said:
All the recruits stand in a line & then p!ss up the wall. The one who gets the highest wins & get to sh@g the corporal.

Hope this helps.
I wasn't equipped to p1ss that high up the wall .........is that why the big scary bald man with a very polished stick under his arm said I had to help him earn his 'brown wings' before I passed selection?

TBH I don't think he was medically trained! He couldn't tell I'd had my appendix out!

charlotte-the-harlot said:
oldbaldy said:

Hope this helps.
I wasn't equipped to p1ss that high up the wall .........is that why the big scary bald man with a very polished stick under his arm said I had to help him earn his 'brown wings' before I passed selection?

TBH I don't think he was medically trained! He couldn't tell I'd had my appendix out!
I heard that when you last did a p1ss test you touched your toes and let it go :?