Influx of skip lickers

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Porridge_gun, May 10, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Boy george, zero out........ you seem to have the same IP and the same craving for posting unfunny, time wasting shite.

Do us all a favour and do one.

They aren't the only ones, despite you thinking the comedy value of the cyber equivalent of writing 'bum' on a wall and running away is on a par with Dudley Moore and Peter Cooke, it really isn't you dull cnuts.

Save me the effort of having to can and bin your shite, please, just don't bother and go and play elsewhere.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Well bugger me down dead, a Mod actually doing something. Fair play to you!
  3. but i went out and got a fresh packet of crayons
  4. He he he ... you said 'Bum'. Comedy genius ... pure gold.
  5. Porridge_gun

We were kind of hoping that your 2500 posts in a couple of months would have worn your fingers out.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. ah but my other hobby has built up my arm, swings and roundabouts (which is ironic as 100 feet is what the register says)
  7. Listen. After the state of some of the wimminsbits that I have licked over the years (and there have been a fair few) I would happily and contentedly lick skips or even windows. So dont fucking knock skiplicking.
  8. The trouble is that you've given them more oxygen to steal, this thread is going to be like a windowlene flavoured ice cream (with colour co-ordinated balloon) to them.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Porridge_gun

Its a circle that will continue as the NAAFI continues.

Toilets come and go, seems we have one or two in particular that think three IDs all bickering with each other is humerous.

We'll always have those who feel the need to post and comment on everything, despite it being as funny as stamped on teste. Not alot I can do about that other than ask them to self moderate and read the simple guidlelines at the top of the forum.
  10. They're lucky I'm not a mod otherwise email addresses and IPs would be getting abused and they'd have a little shock. Seeing as I'm not though, they can just fuck off.
  11. Didn't work for Sonoficarus, sadly.
  12. Porridge_gun

Sned a link to his profile and I'll see what I can do.

Am guilty of doing bugger all for a bit.
  13. still marginally more entertaining than the endless boathouse/second man on the balcony references.

i enjoy his aircraft carrier posts though :)
  14. Seem to remember last time we had a load of trolls they came from some airsofting type website.
  15. Half of the trolls are the same person at the minute. The 'kent mong and mingers' thread hasc one troll posting under three user names at the moment.