Discussion in 'Aviation' started by drilller, Nov 18, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyboody have any inflight video footage from the inside of either a Jet on a training flight or from the inside of a helicopter once again doing something impressive? It is very important that the footage is from the inside of the aircraft.

It is so that I can add the finishing bit to a little film, myself and a few friends have been making in our spare time.

Many thanks
  2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Yes, I am quite sure they do. Thanks for asking.
  3. I had one but I was sick on it. Thats what you get for letting grunts drive helicopters
  4. Roughly translates to: 'Ive told my bird I'm aircrew and said I have footage from last time I was inverted over Ipswich chasing Flankers, bears and other nasties from the shores of blighty'

If i don't get footage sharpish I'll be exposed as a walt and won't get my legs blown up
  5. Auld-Yin

MDN - it is nice to hear the voice of experience. Sorry that you have been outted as a Taffy.
  6. Aircrew...pmsl mate. I can't even drive so I doubt anyone would believe me if i told them I was a pilot.:lol:

No honestly it is just for a film.

So if anyone does have some could they please let me no and if poss attach it to an e-mail.
  7. Why not set a video going in a darkened room, wait until discovery wings starts and record the jet noise...

Tell people it was secretly taken from the inside of a Tornado nose cone on 'secret special trying not to get shot down by patriot missions'
  8. With an email like "", I'm sure you'll get lots of responses

Mainly from Allied carpets with job vacancies described as "Wanted, lifter / carrier who can naturally assume the pose of having a complete roll of house sized shagpile underneath each armpit"
  9. :lol: I know you were trying to be funny there but the sad thing is, at this moment in time I'm so desprate for employment, I would probably take them up on there offer. :lol:
  10. Auld-Yin

Ever thought of joining the Army? :lol:
  11. Or an invite from 'Dancer' wanting peopel to transport canoes from one end of the factory to the other
  12. I would if I could mate, I know these days they take anyone but they still like them to be able to shot with iron sights and I can only shoot with SUSAT and plus my sight is so shit that I can't even get a drivers lience.

So yes I have thought about it rather a lot. The only role I can get is doing CP/BG but my contract I had setup due to start after chrismas fell through.
  13. Oh don't, I'm filling up here!!!! (and purple p*ss stains my flying suit!)
  14. Unemployed CP/BG with bad eye sight and can't drive. It gets better. Think you need to change your priorities in life mate.
  15. Got to agree with Gunny...

Can't imagine very many 'principles, diplomats, pop stars etc' wanting to entrust thier life with an inexperienced half blind non driving spazzy kid. Unless you advertise yourself as a 'Covert, not what I seem street ninja protecting bad boy'

Still if you can extract £300 per day then good luck to you, lets hope you get rumbled from your non-blind side :D