Infidelity - Could you accept it?

Discussion in 'The Other Half' started by Tartan_Terrier, Oct 31, 2012.

?
  1. Bin them

69 vote(s)
    61.1%
  2. Try to forgive and forget

15 vote(s)
    13.3%
  3. Shag their sister/brother/ best friend

22 vote(s)
    19.5%
  4. Bury them under the patio

19 vote(s)
    16.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. One of my mates has just found out that his missus has been cheating on him. They've been married less than a year, and he's found out that it was going on both before and after their wedding.

Obviously he's pretty cut up about it, but he's talking about trying to make a go of it. Fair play to him, it's not my decision to make (thank fcuk!), but if I was in his position, I think I'd be out of there (or she'd be out of there!) in about 30 seconds flat.

If you found out that your other half had been cheating what would you do?

T_T

2. The usual... tell the local chavmongs that he's a paedo and dump the slack-fannied bint.

• Like Like x 5
  3. Take it as a green light to do the same.

Sensible answer, start looking for a good divorce lawyer and protecting my assets.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Send them packing. No matter how much you try to make it work after that, once the trust is gone, there's no coming back from that.

• Like Like x 10
  5. Not much danger of getting cleaned out with being married less than a year and (presumably) no kids yet.

6. shag her, all her mates, her sister and mother and any other females who were drunk enough or stupid enough to let me sexually abuse them, and then when caught say "whats good for the goose is good for the gander" ( what ever the f**k that means anyway)
    and if she doesnt like it tell her to sling her hook as she's obviously a slag.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Move to protect assets first and foremost, even though the other party is to blame, once married, they get half!!! FECK that!!!

8. Unless that was her intent from the beginning and shes been forced to show her hand early. I wouldn't be taking any chances.

Im a cynical ****** me.

• Like Like x 6
  9. Unfortunately it's second time around for both of them, and there is a house and kids too (the kids are from their first marriages though)

10. My thoughts exactly.

11. Agreed.

12. I would not have a problem with it ...........so long as she is doing it with another woman and I can join in.

• Like Like x 5
  13. End it.

Sever all connections.

Walk away, find a couch to sleep on in somebody's house, pick myself up, save the money and enjoy my freedom.

**** the other person. Don't want to hear from them. Just pack a bag and walk out. Don't discuss it, don't try to see it through, don't deal with it. Just up and leave and don't come back and don't bother. Take everything that's yours. As soon as she/he slept with the other person, they terminated any kind of contract or trust you had. So don't waste time with anger or trying to justify it. Cut that turd loose.

Couple of months it'll start moving behind you, you'll feel a bit more fresh and you might even meet somebody else (if you can be arsed)

• Like Like x 2
  14. That sounds like bitter experience talking. However, I do agree with you.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Happened to two ********* who I served with. Have to say that I thought it was funny as ****.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.