Infants Travel Question

As it is an internal flight I don't think so. We are travelling up and down the country from Southhampton to Edinburgh with our v small one (also under one) on a regular basis and haven't had any hassle.

As a side point and something we found out by accident, if you fly with a small child, you are allowed to take a travel cot and baby car seat as a free luggage allocation. I think this applies to all aircraft operators in the UK. Worth checking.

in_the_cheapseats said:
As it is an internal flight I don't think so. We are travelling up and down the country from Southhampton to Edinburgh with our v small one (also under one) on a regular basis and haven't had any hassle.

As a side point and something we found out by accident, if you fly with a small child, you are allowed to take a travel cot and baby car seat as a free luggage allocation. I think this applies to all aircraft operators in the UK. Worth checking.
I'm goin by ferry this time but, thanks for the free luggage advice I WILL use that one as much as I can.

Careful on the free luggage allowance etc. It doesn't apply to all airlines (UK or not) as i found out to my cost!!!

As for the passport thing, not required between the NI & UK, however some form of ID could be requested, but you can normally waffle your way out of it.